Ch.1

Somewhere out in the cosmos, on a far away planet, an otherwise peaceful people are suffering at the hands of cruel warriors.

Alien people run for their lives as their homes burn. A group are trying to flee when they are killed by a vast explosion. The killer floats above them with a sinister grin.

"This is all too easy!" Raditz laughs before sending another ki blast off in another direction. A building explodes and Nappa emrges from the smoke. An alien tries to attack him but Nappa erases him with a ki blast.

"Pathetic worms!" Nappa shouts. Above Nappa and Raditz, three figures sit on a cliff edge, watching them destroy and kill. They are Prince Vegeta, his wife Caulia, and their son Y/n. Vegeta sat on a rock while Caulia stood behind him, holding her son in her arms. Vegeta and Caulia's tails were intertwined with each other.

"Father, why cant I go and destroy stuff with Raditz and Nappa?" Y/n asked his father.

"Because, son, these worms are beneath you. They are not worthy of the dust on your shoe. But dont worry, the next planet we go to, I'll let you destroy everything." Vegeta assured his son. Y/n smiled as his father stood up.

"Nappa! Raditz! Are the two of you done yet!? My patience is growing thin." Nappa and Raditz flew up to the cliff and landed in front of Vegeta.

"Just finished up, Vegeta. The planet is now void of sentient life." Nappa said.

"Excellent. Let's sell this hunk of rock and be on our way. Are their any other planets nearby that could be of use to us?" Nappa and Raditz clicked their scouters several times in search of information.

"Hmm, looks like there is one, Vegeta." Nappa said. "Its a couple of months away from here."

"Now hold on." Raditz said. "This is interesting."

"What's interesting, Raditz?" Caulia asked.

"Well, it seems the planet my baby brother was sent to is about a year's flight from here."

"Brother? Another low class warrior such as yourself, Raditz? How is that helpful in any way?" Vegeta said irritated.

"W- Well he should be an adult by now. And another Saiyan would be very beneficial to us. I- Increase our numbers." Raditz stuttered.

"Hmm, another Saiyan could be useful, even if it is another low class warrior." Nappa said.

"Nappa and Raditz have a point, darling. We can't afford to be picky at a time like this. We need numbers more than anything." Caulia says, placing her hand on her husband's shoulder.

"Yes, I suppose you're right, Caulia. Very well, Raditz. Go and fetch your brother, but do be quick about it."

Raditz left with a swift nod and flew off to his pod. Raditz took off into space as the others went to their pods.

"Father, can I ride in your pod?"

"No. You will ride with your mother, now be quick. We have much to do." Vegeta says, climbing into his pod. Y/n pouts as he gets into his mother's pod.

"Dont worry, darling. I'm sure he will let you ride with him next time." Caulia tells her son, rubbing his back as he settles into her lap.

"No, he wont. He never does." Y/n says, leaning against his mother's chest. Caulia sighs as the pods take off into the sky. As they make orbit, the hibernation function of the pods are acrived and the Saiyans fall into deep sleep.

Several months pass until the pods crash into the surface of another planet. Several reptilian aliens approach the pods to investigate. They open and the Saiyans emerge.

"Son, remember what I promised you on the last planet?" Vegeta asks with a sinister grin.

Y/n smiles and raises his hand towards the aliens. With the sweetest of smiles, he erases them with his Bang Cannon, leaving nothing but a smoking scar in the earth.

"Its playtime, Y/n." Caulia says, letting her son fly into the air. He charges off towards the nearest alien city and within moments, a massive explosion could be seen by the other Saiyans on the horizon.

"That's my boy." Vegeta says with pride.