Ch.17

The group stood in absolute shock, even Frieza. Before all of them stood Vegeta, his aura and hair was gold and his presence radiated malice. Vegeta stood stock still as he glared at Frieza. Kakarot turned to the rest of the group.

"Everyone, get back to the ship. Krillin, go find Bulma and meet us there." Kakarot ordered.

"But, dad-" Gohan began.

"NOW, GOHAN!!" Kakarot shouted. Gohan recoiled but nodded. Everyone flew off, leaving Vegeta alone with Frieza.

"Vegeta! What's the meaning of this!?" Frieza shouted, but Vegeta didnt answer, he was unnaturally quiet. "Vegeta!! Answer me, now!"

Vegeta took a step forward and dissapeared. Frieza was left confused for a moment before Vegeta suddenly reappeared and punch Frieza in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. Vegeta then uppercut Frieza into the air, where the tyrant was able to catch his breath and steady himself. Vegeta slowly rose into the air until he was level with Frieza. In anger, Frieza fired several ki waves at Vegeta, but the Super Saiyan simply swatted then away.

"No... this cant be happening. You've changed Vegeta. What happened? What the hell are you?" Frieza questioned.

"Its like I said, Frieza."

"No, you fucking dont."

"I am a warrior that has risen above the average Saiyan. I have become the legend that you fear. The legend that all Saiyans before me strived to achieve. I am the Alpha and the Omega! I am Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans and I have become a Super Saiyan!!!!" Vegeta's power flared, his aura enveloping him as a volcano erupts behind him. Frieza chuckled as he looked at Vegeta.

"I have to admit, this is new, Vegeta. This is definitely new. But a monkey is still a monkey, and I've killed plenty before you. Just ask your mother and father." Frieza smiled.

Vegeta growled before speeding forward and striking Frieza in the face. Frieza tried to retaliate but he couldnt hit Vegeta any attacks he threw at him. Vegeta slammed his fist into Frieza's gut again, sending the tyrant reeling.

"Where? Where did you get this power?"

"You know Frieza, only now do I realize something." Vegeta said.

"And what's that?"

"Over the many years that I served you, I never once took pity on anyone I hurt. The only people i ever cared about were my wife and son. Even when i was sent to exterminate other planets, I didnt care. Even as i took the wives and children from other fathers around the galaxy. I know i have done monstrous things, and I know that when I die, I will burn in hell for what I've done. And my only regret, is leading the woman I love and the son we had, to their deaths. I will have to live with that, for the rest of my life."

"Well, dont worry, Vegeta. You wont live long."

"On no, Frieza. That's where you're wrong. For you see, there is one thing that brings me peace, and that's the fact you will be rotting in hell with me."

Vegeta charged forward and attacked Frieza once again. Frieza put everything he had into defending against Vegeta, but it seemed pointless as he was being beaten to a bloody pulp. By the time Vegeta had backed off from the attack, Frieza was breathing heavily and coughing up blood. Frieza's anger began to get the better of him.

"You think you're better than me, Vegeta!? You think that you're this, so called Super Saiyan, that you're better than me, Lord Frieza!? Well you're not! I own you! I own your planet! I own this planet! In fact, fuck this planet!!!" Frieza created a Death Ball and threw it at the planet surface, the ball bore through the surface towards the core of Namek and exploded. Frieza and Vegeta were enveloped in a white light.