Ch.22

After their defeat at the hands of the Androids, the Z Fighters found themselves in a very dangerous position. Krillin, who had been on the sidelines, rushed down to his comrades and healed them with senzu beans.

"That was rough, huh?" Krillin said.

"No, kidding." Tien responded.

Above them, Piccolo had not moved from his place in the sky. His mind was racing with the recent events.

'I... I dont understand... is she toying with me? How could anyone have feelings for me?' Piccolo thought. Down below, everyone was back on their feet.

"Those androids are mean." Bra pouted.

"They completely outclassed us. We need to train and get stronger soon." Vegeta said.

"Well, there is a bit of good news. If they're after Kakarot, then it wont be easy for them. He's fully capable of defending himself and Raditz should be healed by now, so they have to deal with him aswell." Caulia said.

"Speaking of, I thinks it's best if me and Bra went to warn our dads what's happened." Gohan said.

"Yeah, and if daddy is sick then mommy is gonna be with him. She could be in trouble." Bra agreed.

"Alright, good idea, Gohan. The two of you head off, and be careful. Remember, we cant sense their energy, so they could be anywhere." Vegeta said.

"What if Raditz is still sick when you get there? Is there a safe place you could take him to recover? Kakarot likely took Raditz to his own home." Y/n said.

"We could go to New Namek City. It's the safest place, there would be hundreds of Namek warriors to protect daddy." Bra suggested.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Meanwhile, Caulia, Y/n, and myself will be training as much as we can to get ready for when they next show themselves." Vegeta said. With a nod Gohan and Bra fly off home to check on Raditz. Krillin notices that Piccolo hasn't moved and is being unusually quiet, even for him.

"Hey, Piccolo, you okay? Do you need a senzu?" Krillin asked. But the only response he recieved was Piccolo suddenly flying off at breakneck speeds.

"And where is he off to?" Nappa asked

Piccolo soared across the sky towards Kami's lookout. He flew faster than he ever has before. When he arrived, Kami and Mr. Popo where there waiting for him.

"Hello, Piccolo. I've been expecting you." Kami greeted.

"Then you know why I'm here?"

"I know you are here for two reasons. Let's address the former, shall we? This Android 18." Kami said.

"I... I don't know what to think."

"I understand, Piccolo. No one has ever shown you such affection before, and there is great conflict in you."

"... I don't know what to do, Kami.... is.. is it possible for me have... someone... like Goku and Vegeta?" Piccolo asked, looking at the ground, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth. Kami smiles and approaches his other half, placing his hand on Piccolo's shoulder.

"A question you must answer on your own. But for now, there is another matter."

"The androids?"

"No, I sense a far greater danger. Something that has ready begun its reign of terror. And, as much as I am against it, I must conced that we fuse and become one again."

"A greater threat? What could possibly be more dangerous than the Androids?"

"I don't know what, all I know is that it's already started. Quickly, we must fuse. Once we are fused, go to Ginger Town. I can already feel the terror spreading. But know this, once we fuse, the dragonballs will disappear."