Ch.8

Kakarot had finally arrived. He stood, glaring at Caulia and Vegeta. Caulia quickly got over the surprise of her attack being deflected. She prepared herself for an attack, but Kakarot simply walked away from her and towards Gohan and Krillin. Vegeta chuckled to himself as he picked his scouter off the ground and put it on. Kakarot gave each of them a small green food item called a Senzu Bean, restoring their bodies and strength.

"Thanks, Goku. But what about you? Wont you need the beans for your fight?" Krillin asked.

"Dont worry about me, I'll be fine. I've go one more with me. Now, I want you to take Gohan and get out of here."

"But, dad-"

"No buts, Gohan. Do as I say and leave with Krillin. Go to your mother and wait for me, understood?"

"I.. okay.." Gohan and Krillin quickly left the battlefield and flew off. Kakarot turned back to Caulia and Vegeta.

"So, you've finally arrived, Kakarot. Darling I've checked his power, its barely over two thousand. Kill him and we can get Y/n into an isolation chamber." Vegeta said, clicking his scouter.

"You might want to check again." Kakarot said. He lowered into a power stance and began to release his energy. The ground beneath them shook as Kakarot's power level began to sky rocket.

Off in the distance, Raditz had awakened from his battle with Nappa. Beaten and bruised, Raditz slowly got to his feet.

"Hehe, I did it.. I defeated.. Nappa.." Raditz chuckled before something caught his attention. "What.. what the... what this power I'm feeling? Can this be.. is it Kakarot? Little brother, you've returned... and he's facing off against Caulia and Vegeta alone!? Its clear he's grown incredibly powerful, but he'll need help." Raditz tried to walk but stumbled. "Damn it. I can barley walk, I'll be no good in a fight... but I can at least be a distraction for as long as u can... I'm... im sick of running from Vegeta and his family... no longer will I be a coward... even if it costs me my life, i will stand with Kakarot... I'll make you proud, father.. mother.."

Raditz gathered all his remaining energy and flew off towards the impending battle. Vegeta stood in shock as the energy reading on his scouter continued to climb. The counter finally stopped and Vegeta was left aghast.

"Vegeta, what's his power level?" Caulia asked, shocked.

"It.. its..." Vegeta took his scouter off and crushed it in his hand. "ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!"

"What!?!" Caulia shouted.

"I'm only going to say this once. Leave this planet now, and never come back. I can only assume that injured boy is your son, or at the very least is a part of your group. Leave and take him someplace to get healed, I wont ask again." Kakarot threatened.

"That's where you're wrong, Kakarot. We arent leaving until this planet is nothing but rubble, along with you. And besides, I have an urge to kill you for what your friend did to my son." Vegeta said, walking over to stand next to his wife. It was then that Raditz landed next to Kakarot, although clumsily.

"Raditz?" Kakarot questioned. "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious, brother? I'm here to help you. It only seems right. Our family, against their family." Raditz smiled, blood running from his mouth.

'There's no way Raditz can fight like that. I suppose I could give him my last Senzu Bean. I was saving for myself, but I think he needs it more right now.' Kakarot thought. He fished the bean from his belt and tossed it to Raditz.

"Here, Raditz. Eat that, itll get you back into fighting shape." Kakarot explained. Raditz gave the bean a questioning look, but ate it none the less. The instant Raditz swallowed the bean, his body pulsed with power. His wounds were completely healed and his energy was restored. Raditz smiled and glared his energy.