Ch.3

Over the next several months, Nappa and Vegeta would exterminate the rest of the alien planet. Caulia stayed at the pods with Y/n as he recovered from his battle, however without a healing tank, his wounds healed slowly.

Meanwhile, on Planet Earth, Raditz had finally arrived. Apon arriving on Earth, Raditz had found his brother Kakarot, or Goku as he is locally known, and revealed his true heritage. When Kakarot wouldnt join Raditz, he kidnapped his nephew Gohan and fled the scene.

To defeat Raditz, Kakarot formed an uneasy alliance with his arch rival, a Namekian named Piccolo. Together they tracked Raditz into that badlands where Raditz' pod landed. When they arrived, Raditz was waiting for them.

"So, decided to face me? And I see you've brought a friend, dear brother." Raditz said.

"Where's Gohan, Raditz!? Where's my son!?" Kakarot shouted at Raditz.

"Dont worry. I've got him somewhere safe. Now, are you going to come quietly, Kakarot?" Raditz asked. Kakarot rushed forward throwing a punch, but Raditz caught it easily. "I'll take that as a 'no'." Raditz smiled as he threw Kakarot to side. Piccolo came up behind with a kick, but Raditz dodged the attack without looking.

Kakarot and Piccolo attacked Raditz simultaneously, however Raditz was able to easily dodge all of their attacks. Raditz jumped high into the air, with Piccolo and Kakarot following close behind. Raditz fired two ki waves down at them. Both were able to dodge the attack but Piccolo's arm was caught in the attack, and was erased. The ki waves went off into the distance, one destroying a mountain range and the other obliterating a field.

The three dropped to the ground, staring at each other. Kakarot and Piccolo were breathing heavily, but Raditz hadn't even broken a sweat.

"This has proven quiet entertaining, Kakarot, but you're both wasting your time. Neither of you can hope to defeat me." Raditz gloated. Piccolo turned to Kakarot and lowered his voice.

"Listen, Goku, I might have a technique that can beat him, but I need time to charge it. Can you distract him for me?"

"I dont know. But I'll give you as much time as I can."

"Alright, good luck." Piccolo placed two fingers at his forehead as Kakarot rushed forward. Kakarot and Raditz clashed in a flurry of punches and kicks. Raditz dodged every attack Kakarot threw at him, while simultaneously beating Kakarot to a pulp.

Kakarot jumped away from Raditz and fired ki wave called the Kamehameha at Raditz. Raditz placed his hands in front of him and tanked the full force of the attack. Raditz' scouter suddenly went off and directed him towards Piccolo.

"All right. Special Beam Cannon!" Piccolo fired a spiral ki wave Raditz. He was able to just barely dodge the attack, it scraping passed his shoulder and breaking his shoulder pad. The attack flew off into the distance and reduced a mountain to dust.

"I'll admit.. that was an impressive attack. This is where you die. And Kakarot is first!" Raditz turns and slams his foot into Kakarot's chest, making him scream in pain. "First I'll kill you, Kakarot! Then your brat! And then the planet!" Raditz shouted with each kick into Kakarot's chest. Raditz suddenly stopped as his scouter went off again. Raditz turned towards his pod just as Gohan smashed his way out of the pod.

"Leave my daddy alone!!!" Gohan shouted as he charged at Raditz. He smashed his head into Raditz' chest, smashing his armor and injuring Raditz.

"You.. you little brat!" Raditz shouted spitting up blood. Raditz tried to attack Gohan but Kakarot jumped up and wrapped his arms around Raditz holding him in place.

"Piccolo! Now! Get him!"

Piccolo began to charge his Special Beam Cannon once more as Raditz tried to throw Kakarot off.

"Get off me, Kakarot! You blithering oaf!" Raditz shouted. Raditz began to desperately try and throw Kakarot off himself, but his younger brother held on. After a prolonged struggle, Piccolo fired his Special Beam Cannon once more. The ki wave neared both Raditz and Kakarot, but just at the last moment Raditz summoned all his strength and pryde himself from Kakarot's grasp and jumped out of the way.

The ki wave pierced right through Kakarot's chest, blowing a hole into him. Piccolo was stunned, not only did he miss but Raditz was still alive and Kakarot was on the ground dying.

"Well done, green man. You've killed Kakar-" Raditz began but coughed up blood. He fell to his knees as Piccolo approached.

"Yeah, and now I'm about to kill you, too. And just so I can watch your victory crumble, Goku wont be dead for long. After you're dead, Goku will be wished back to life with the Dragonballs." Piccolo raised his towards Raditz with a ki orb charged. Raditz threw a ki orb at the ground, blowing dirt and smoke into the air. Raditz used it to escape from Piccolo and flee into the mountains.

"Damn it! He got away." Piccolo grunted falling to his knees. His injuries finally taking their toll.

Off in the mountains Raditz landed a thud into the dirt. Raditz pulled himself into a nearby cave and propped himself against the cave wall. He slowly lifted his hand to his scouter and clicked the button several times.

"Ve- Vegeta... can you hear me?"

"Yes, Raditz I can hear you. And i heard everything about the Drgonballs aswell. We're on our way to Earth now, we'll be there in a year. At least your failure bore some fruit."

"W- wait, Vegeta. Please, let me help you when you arrive. I can be of help." Raditz begged.

"Listen well, Raditz. You're a complete failure of a Saiyan. When we get to Earth, either you stay out of our way or I'll kill you."

The connection was cut on Vegeta's end, leaving Raditz alone. Raditz coughed up blood before passing out.