Ch.21

The Z Fighters stared down the androids. Trunks was shaking in his boots, while Androids 17 and 18 smirked arrogantly.

"Seems like you got yourself into a heap of trouble, doc." 17 said.

"Indeed, now I need the both of you to get rid of them!" 20 shouted.

"I dont know, we might need some help." 17 said walking over to a large capsule that held another android. Android 20 began to shout at 17 to not active the new android while 18 was staring at Piccolo with a smile.

'Hello tall, green, and handsome.~' She thought to herself. Meanwhile, Trunks was freaking out.

"What!? Another one?!"

"So, I'm pretty sure that's three Androids you've missed? Do I hear four?" Vegeta mocked.

"Do not activate Android 16! He's not properly programmed!" Android 20 yelled.

"And how many of us are? 'Howdy, folks, I'm Android 13! Look at ma trucker hat!'" 17 mocked while imitating a southern accent.

"I was going through a phase!" 20 retorted. Android 18 was still staring at Piccolo.

'God, his muscles.~ And his antennae, something about them is so hot on him. I think the good doctor forgot to turn my hormones down, but I am not complaining.' 18 thought.

'Why is she staring at me?' Piccolo thought. 'She's probably trying to psych me out, get in my head.'

'I. Want. Him. Inside. Me.' 18 thought.

'She's probably trying to figure out how to best take me down." Piccolo thought.

'I want his child.~' 18 thought. Meanwhile, Android 20 was yelling at Android 17.

"I am your master! And you will do what I say!" Android 20 shouted. He went to yell more, but in one swift motion, 17 kicked 20's head clean off and smashed it under his foot without effort. This was enough to draw 18's attention away from Piccolo.

"Oh, you killed the old man. Cool." 18 said.

"Where have you been the past five minutes?" 17 asked. 18 gave a side smile to Piccolo.

"Nowhere." 18 replied. The rest of the Z Fighters meanwhile, stood in shock at what had transpired before them. In a flash of light, Trunks fired a powerful ki wave at the androids. The resulting explosion destroyed the lab and the mountain it was hidden inside. However, the Androids survived unscathed with the capsule holding the other android. They opened the capsule and a large, red haired android emerged.

 They opened the capsule and a large, red haired android emerged

Android 16

"No, they survived!? But that was my strongest attack." Trunks said in disbelief.

"You are not helping the case that you're my brother." Y/n said.

The androids soon began to fly off but Vegeta, Caulia, and Y/n flew off in pursuit. The Androids landed on a mountain side road, because 17 wanted to steal a car. Not a moment later, the royal family landed in front of them.

"Nowhere to run, androids." Vegeta said.

"This should be fun, three of us, three of them. How about it, 16?" 17 asked.

"No. None of them are Son Goku." 16 said.

"Alright, more for us." 18 said. 18 and 17 charged at the Saiyans. 18 attacked Vegeta head on while 17 battled Caulia and Y/n.

At first the fight seemed to be even in all regards, but it soon became apparent that the Androids far outclassed the three Super Saiyans. 18 side lined Vegeta, burying him into the side of the mountain, while 17 gut punched Y/n, knocking him out of Super Saiyan.

"Take five, junior." 17 said. Caulia charged at 17, hit he easily dodged the attack and kicked her in the side of the neck, knocking her out completely. Caulia and Y/n fell to the ground, no longer able to fight.

It was then that the rest of the Z Fighters showed up. Vegeta climbed out of the hole he was in and glared at the Androids.

"I am going to tear you apart." Vegeta threatened. Vegeta charged at 18, swinging wildly out of pure rage. Vegeta's anger flared, fueling his power and making it skyrocket. However, it want enough as with a decisive blow to the arm with a kick, Android 18 snaps Vegeta's arm in half.

Vegeta yelled in absolute pain, as Tien, Piccolo, Trunks, Nappa, Gohan, and Bra charged into to help. 17 quickly intercepted them and quickly introduced the warriors to the ground. Piccolo separated from the group and attacked Android 18 on his own. He went for a punch but the android easily grabbed his wrist and twisted it, but not enough to hurt Piccolo.

"Hey.~ How you doing." 18 greeted with a smile.

"Um... Hi?... uh.. I could be better, honestly." Piccolo replied confused.

"So, you seeing anyone?" 18 asked.

"I.. um.. What?" Piccolo said even more confused.

"Hey, 18! You done or what?" 17 shouted up to his sister, surrounded by the beaten bodies of the other Z Fighters.

"Give me a minute!" 18 shouted back before turning back to Piccolo. "So, how about after all this killing Goku business is done you and me meet up? Maybe some coffee? Lunch? Maybe even a movie?~"

"18, let's go!" 17 shouted. 18 growled and let Piccolo's wrist go.

"Alright!! Shut up! I'm on my way!" 18 shouted, frustrated. She turned back to Piccolo and leaned in. Piccolo braced himself for an attack, but he was caught completely by surprise when instead of a punch he recieved a kiss on the cheek from the Android. 18 smiled and waved as she and the other Androids flew off to kill Goku. Piccolo could only stand there, dumbfounded.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!!"