Ch.11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta, Caulia, and Y/n flew across the Namek sky towards a small Namekian village. They landed in the center of the village, surprising all the Nemakians. The elder of the village came forward.

"I know you, invaders. We have caught word of other invaders destroying our villages. I know what you seek, and you cannot have it. This village has many warriors, unlike the rest you have destroyed."

"On the contrary, we haven't destroyed any of your villages, old man. But that's about to change." Vegeta said.

The warriors of the village sprung into action, attacking all at once. They bombarded the Saiyans with ki blasts and ki waves. The village was alight with explosion after explosion.

When the Namekians ceased their attack and the dust settled, all that was in the Saiyan's place was a crater. The Namekians smiled.

"Look at that!" The Namekians looked up and saw the Saiyans floating above them, not a scratch on them. "That was rather impressive, for a bunch of weaklings." Caulia said, smiling.

The Saiyans were quick and brutal as they slaughtered the Namekians. The whole village was razed to the ground by the Saiyans. When it all was done, the Saiyans found the dragonball on pedestal in the central building of the village.

"Wow! Look how big it is!" Y/n said, amazed.

"We're gonna have to hide it. But where?" Caulia asked.

"I've got just the solution." Vegeta said. Vegeta went up to the ball and lifted it off the pedestal. He took the ball to the edge of the village and threw it into the water. "The last place Frieza would expect the ball to be would right near where it was."

"Very clever, darling." Caulia praised.

"Now, let's get out of here. We have one dragonball, but that's not enough. We need all of them to make our wish."

Vegeta and his family then flew off. They traveled for several hours before they spot someone flying around. It was Zarbon, Frieza's other aid.

 It was Zarbon, Frieza's other aid

Zarbon
Power Level: 23,000

"Well, now its Zarbon. Let's pay him a visit." Vegeta smirked. Vegeta, Caulia, and Y/n flew straight at Zarbon and rammed into him, making him stop.

"Vegeta! How dare you ram into me when I'm thinking about Lord Frieza and my thong!" Zarbon shouts.

"Yeah, just going to ignore that entirely." Vegeta says.

"But it's a good thing I found all of you. Now, are you going to come quietly, or do I have to make you scream?" Zarbon threatened.

"What, like Dodoria?" Caulia said, smiling.

The Saiyans were the first to attack Zarbon. They sped towards him and rushed him. Caulia and Y/n attacked as a pair, mother and son fighting as one. Together, Caulia and Y/n pushed Zarbon back, but he was able to dodge their attacks rather easily. Vegeta was another story, however. Vegeta came up from behind and slammed his fist into Zarbon's back, quickly followed by a downwards kick. Zarbon was sent flying into the ground below. The Saiyans landed just a little ways from Zarbon.

"Face down with another man beating your ass. Is it Wednesday already, Zarbon?" Vegeta mocked.

"Very cute, Vegeta. But you theee have no idea what you're getting yourselves into." Zarbon said getting to his feet.

"You've got to be joking? We may have been beaten back on earth, but since we've gotten here we've done nothing but slaughter you cretins. First Cui, then Dodoria. We're two for three, and we're back on top." Vegeta said.

"Well I hope you three have enjoyed your time on top,  because I'm about to put you back on bottom, where you belong." Zarbon said, smiling.

"Mother, what does it mean to be on bottom?" Y/n asked.

"Uh.. um.. I'll tell you when you're older, sweetheart." Caulia said.

"I'm afraid you'll never get that chance. For you see, I've been hiding another part of myself." Zarbon said.

"Where? In the closet?" Vegeta smirked.

"Now, prepare yourselves for the beast within!" Zarbon shouted as he rapidly transformed his body.

Zarbon, 2nd Form
Power Level: 34,000

"Prepare to die!" Zarbon roared.

Zarbon charged forward. Be crashed into Vegeta first, kneeing him in the chest. Vegeta coughed up blood as he was sent into the ground. Caulia and Y/n charged at Zarbon. Caulia threw a kick at Zarbon, he caught the kick, and snapped her leg over his knee. Caulia screamed in absolute pain as Zarbon slammed her into the ground. Zarbon blasted Caulia with a ki blast, sending flying into a rock face, knocking her out.

Y/n came at Zarbon from behind with punch. Zarbon ducked under the punch and grabbed the young Saiyan by the wrist. Zarbon smiled, but Y/n charged a ki orb in his grabbed hand and blasted Zarbon in the face with a ki blast. Unfortunately, the attack did nothing. Zarbon twisted Y/n's arm and broke his arm at the elbow. Y/n screamed before Zarbon kneed him in the stomach, also knocking him out. Zarbon threw the young Saiyan to the ground.

Vegeta got to his feet and when he saw his wife and child on the ground, broken and beaten. He growled. Vegeta yelled as he flared his energy. The ground shook as his aura flared blue and yellow.

 The ground shook as his aura flared blue and yellow

Vegeta, Angered
Power Level: 32,000

"ZARBON!!!" Vegeta screamed as he charged at Zarbon. Zarbon was caught off guard as Vegeta smashed his fist into Zarbon's face. Zarbon was sent flying, smashing through a small rock formation. Vegeta appeared behind Zarbon and brought his fists down onto Zarbon sending him downwards towards the ground. Zarbon smashed into the ground, cratering as he landed.

Zarbon got to his feet as Vegeta appeared in front of him. Vegeta threw a punch, but Zarbon caught it. Zarbon quickly brought his other fist down onto Vegeta's head, smashing Vegeta into the ground, his aura breaking. Vegeta tried to get up, but Zarbon smashed his foot into Vegeta's back with sickening crack. Vegeta quickly fell unconscious.