Ch.7

While the Z Fighters were being picked off by the young Prince Y/n, Raditz and Nappa had retreated to another part of the mountains to have an uninterrupted battle.

Raditz and Nappa land in a large clearing across from each other.

"You really wanna do this, huh Raditz?" Nappa asked, smirking.

"You better believe it, Nappa. Too long have you and the others looked down on me for being weaker, but now... now I'm going to show you what a real Saiyan looks like!" Raditz assumed his fighting stance. Nappa chuckled and assumed his own.

"All right, I'll humor you, Raditz."

"Itll be your last mistake, Nappa."

The two warriors glared at each other. The wind whistled around them, the sound of birds in the distance, the gusts of dirt that kicked up in the wind. A rock fell to the ground with a clack...

The two Saiyan warriors charged at each other, and clashed in the middle of the clearing. They sent a shockwave in all directions that crumbled a small rock formation nearby. Raditz growled as Nappa chuckled. They broke the clash, Nappa brought his fist down onto Raditz' head, he retaliated by kneeing Nappa in the stomach.

Raditz followed it up by bringing his hands together and slamming them into Nappa's back. Nappa was sent into the dirt, but he quickly flew forward just as Raditz brought his heel down into the dirt. Nappa straightened himself and glared at Raditz.

'How can this be! Raditz was never even able to touch me before! How can he keep up with me!?' Nappa thought angrily.

"What's the matter, Nappa? Has it sunk in yet? That you've finally met your match?" Raditz taunts.

"Match nothing! You'll never be my equal, Raditz! Not in a million years!" Nappa shouted. Nappa fires a ki blast at Raditz, but he dodges it by flying upwards. Raditz charges a ki orb in his hand, the orb crackling with electricity.

"Shining Friday!" Raditz throws the orb and it quickly expands as it nears Nappa. Instead of dodging, Nappa holds his hands out in an attempt to redirect the attack. The orb clashes with Nappa's hands and it slowly pushes him back before exploding. Nappa is sent flying into a small rock formation, crashing through it. Nappa tries to get to his feet, but his body crackles with purple electricity and is unable to move.

'What the hell!? I... I cant move... Raditz' attack... it paralyzed me!' Nappa thought.

Raditz appeared in front of Nappa and kicked him in the jaw, sending Nappa skirting across the ground. Raditz charged a ki orb in his hand and fired a ki wave at Nappa. Nappa saw the attack and forced himself to move, despite the paralysis. The ki wave just barely missed Nappa, grazing his shoulder, breaking his shoulder pad, and flew off into the distance. The attack hit a small mountain in the distance and destroyed it in a blinding flash of light.

"I'll admit, powering through the paralysis was impressive, Nappa. But you won't be so lucky for long."

Nappa got to his feet, growling. Nappa glared at Raditz, who had a confident smirk.

"That's it! I'm threw playing games! You know, Raditz, I thought I'd play with you a bit, get your hopes up, but now I'm done!"

Nappa disappeared and reappeared behind Raditz. Nappa slammed his elbow into Raditz' back, pushing him forward, and making him cough up blood. Nappa pulled his arm back ready for a punch. Raditz spun around and met Nappa's punch with his own. Their punches collided, sending out a shockwave that cracks the ground beneath them.

The two warriors charged ki orbs in their free hands and pushed them towards each other. The orbs clashed and and erupted into a ground splitting explosion that sent both Saiyans reeling back, their armor falling to pieces. The two warriors were breathing heavily, blood was splattered across their bodies.

"That's it! I've had it with you, Raditz! I'm ending this now!" Nappa shouted.

"I agree, Nappa."

Nappa lowered himself into a power stance and opened his mouth wide open, a ki orb charging in his mouth. Meanwhile, Raditz charged two ki orbs, one in each hand. The two warriors charged their attacks for a few moments before unleashing their most powerful attacks.

"BREAK CANNON!!!"

"DOUBLE SUNDAY!!!"

The two massive ki waves screeched across the battlefield. They met in the middle and an epic clash of power followed, both warriors poured all their power into these final attacks. Ultimately, neither warrior could get the upper hand in the struggle, the result was the beam clash exploding with incredible force. The explosion engulfed both Nappa and Raditz, when the dust settled both Saiyans were still standing. However, the battle had taken its toll, both Nappa and Raditz collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Meanwhile, the surviving Z Fighters now faced a greater threat than the young Prince Y/n... his mother, Caulia.

Caulia glared at Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan, her foot still resting on the broken neck of Tien. Y/n was laying on the ground next to Vegeta, his father, breathing faintly. Vegeta looked at his son for a moment, before turning back to the Z Fighters.

'These worthless insects will pay with their lives for what they did.' Vegeta thought.

"Krillin, Gohan, prepare yourselves. Here she comes." Piccolo warned.

Caulia vanished and reappeared in front of Krillin. Before he could react, Caulia kicked him across the head, sending him flying into a nearby rock formation. Piccolo tried to swing at her with a punch, but she dodged it without even looking. She thrusted her elbow backward and struck him in the stomach. Piccolo dropped to his knees clutching his stomach.

Caulia slowly turned around and grabbed Piccolo by the throat and lifted him up. She then choke slammed him into the ground, forming a crater.

"That... that all you got?" Piccolo coughed with a smirk. Caulia scowled before firing a ki blast at Piccolo, killing him.

"No." Caulia answered.

Krillin and Gohan looked on in horror. Piccolo was dead, and with him went Kami and the dragonballs.

"No... Piccolo... the dragonballs... they're useless now. We cant wish anyone back." Krillin said in disbelief.

"Hmm.. so the Namekian was the secret behind the dragonballs. No matter, we can just go to Namek and take their dragonballs. If this planet had them, Namek will sure to have more." Vegeta said, mostly to himself.

Caulia turned towards Gohan, who was growling angrily. He was taking deep breaths before raising his hands over his head.

"MASENKO!!!" Gohan fired a massive ki wave at Caulia. She didnt even flinch as it approached, she swatted the attack away with ease.

Caulia raised her hand to Gohan, a ki orb charged in her hand. Gohan was shaking in fear, he had no chance against Caulia. Caulia fired a ki blast at Gohan, the blast neared Gohan, but a figure appeared and knocked the blast away. A figure with an orange gi and spiky black hair.

 A figure with an orange gi and spiky black hair

Kakarot
Power level: 10,000