Ch.13

With Zarbon dead, Frieza had no one left under his command on Namek who could stand up to Vegeta and his family.

Vegeta now turned his attention to Krillin, Nappa, and Bulma.

"Well, then. Now that Zarbon is taken care of, why dont you hand over that dragonball." Vegeta said.

"Not happening, Vegeta. Now leave, before I put your six feet under." Nappa threatened.

"Not a chance, Nappa. Either hand over the ball, or the bald one and the woman die." Caulia said.

"And how are you going to get passed me, Caulia?" Nappa said, assuming a fighting stance.

"That's real adorable, Nappa. But tell me, how are you gonna defend against all three of us? Especially since I'm still stronger than you." Vegeta smiled. Nappa growled as he stared down the Saiyan royal family.

"Ok. Here." Krillin said, getting everyone's attention. He stepped forward and gave the ball to Vegeta while Nappa and Bulma stood shocked.

"Smart move, baldy." Vegeta and his family flew off, heading back to where they hid the rest of their dragonballs.

"Krillin, why did you give them the dragonball!?" Nappa yelled.

"Because, you couldnt take them, Nappa. Not all at once. And I know you felt it too. Vegeta is still stronger than you and the other two would have easily killed Bulma and myself. I didnt have a choice." Krillin explained. Nappa growled in frustration, knowing Krillin was right.

Vegeta, Caulia, and Y/n flew across the sky with smiles on their faces. That is until they all sensed a power level flying towards them but it suddenly disappeared.

"Okay, what the hell is going on? I know I just sensed something down there." Vegeta said.

"Show yourself before we turn this place into a barren wasteland! So basically the same, only on fire." Caulia said. Vegeta and Caulia charged up their ki ready to destroy everything around them, but that was when Gohan appeared from behind a rock.

"Hello... Mr... Vegeta, sir... and Mrs. Vegeta... ma'am..."

"Look, it's Kakarot's brat." Vegeta said.

"Didnt I beat him up on earth?" Y/n asked.

"Indeed, care to repeat that fight, brat?" Vegeta asked, smiling.

"Uh, no thank you." Gohan replied. The three Saiyans landed in front of Gohan.

"What are you doing here?" Vegeta asked.

"Oh, you know, just flyin' around."

"Flyin' around?"

"Flyin' around."

"Thwartin' our plans?"

"Thwarting your plans?"

"Are you?"

"No."

"Good, cause that's be bad."

"How bad?"

"I'd have to kill you."

"That's bad."

"Indeed. Stupid looking watch you got there." Vegeta said, motioning to the Dragon radar.

"Yes, it tells time... and nothing else." Gohan said.

"Well, yeah, that's what a watch does... dumby." Y/n said.

"So, uh, can I... help you?" Gohan asked.

"No... but maybe i can help you." Vegeta said rubbing his hand along Gohan's cheek.