Volume 3 - Chapter 1

The endless blue sea, the infinite blue skies, the clear air... Here, in the Pacific Ocean, we didn't feel the intense midsummer heat, and the gentle sea breeze kissed our bodies. Yes, this was an oceanic paradise.

It is the Summer Vacation, Ellen-sensei hinted this to us a few weeks ago, and of course, as normal Highschool students, we can't wait.

But, me and the others can't help but have this odd and suspicious feeling, like, this wasn't a normal Summer Vacation like it was supposed to be.

Even Kazuto, who was preferably the dumbest among us, no offense, said that this was utterly suspicious.

I just hope that it won't hinder our points, even though everything in this school has points attached to it.

"The sea looks pretty interesting doesn't it?" I heard Kaori say. Because she was wearing her Jersey, her curves were nicely shown. Not like I didn't like though. 

This goes to the other girls, such as Yumeko and Kaguya as well. I won't include Shiro for reasons though.

"Were you thinking about something weird just now?" Kaori said as she slightly glares at me. She's been acting like that since we arrived on the Cruise Ship.

It's probably because we haven't spent much time anymore. I felt the same since we were always together back then, especially when we first met.

"Not really, also, why do you feel grumpy?"

"I hope it's not just me who noticed that we were spending less time with each other and that a lot of girls are fawning over you.." She said quietly as her glare intensified.

I get the first one but Girls are fawning me over now!? What happened?!

"Oi oi, why are girls fawning over me now?" 

"You didn't know, did you? It's because you are in Class B and because you look 'Handsome'." She said deadpanning, losing her Glare over time.

"I honestly thought that I was discovered doing something..." I said as I let out an unintentional sigh. It never hurt to be careful.

"By the way, Ari- Sakayanagi might just be the strongest one you can fight in the first year," Kaori said. Although I caught on to her little mistake, I left it at that.

"There is also Koenji from Class E and that guy we went past back then. I heard he's from Class A but I don't even know his name..."

"Ahh, You mean Hikigaya?" After a few seconds, I finally realized my mistake and look at Kaori who has her eyes narrowed at me. But sighed and turned back to the ocean.

"I don't know how you got that but okay." I sighed in relief at her response. We stood quiet there in comfortable silence. But I wonder... If our suspicions were real... What would happen?

--

After the whole Class B got off the Cruise ship and finished our Roll Call. We assembled in the deck as we wait for the other classes. Since we were the first there besides the teachers themselves. Class D then Class C soon followed behind.

Class E and Class A then arrived at the same time. Honestly, why are you guys Class A when you aren't even punctual? Class C arrived faster than you.

"Hey, you're in the way. Move it, you defect." Since the two classes arrived at the same time, the Dispute cannot be avoided.

However, I expected this action more in Class C rather than A. They are at the top of the hierarchy after all.

Apparently, they shoved Hirata(It was originally Kiyopon so the only person I can think of to exchange with him is Hirata xD) and he almost fell off the Cruise.