Playroom

Pete was minding his own business on the couch. When the door slams shut. He jumped at the sound. Hairs already on edge and chills in his spine.

Vegas storms in the living room and stares deeply at Pete. He already knew what was about to happen. He turned the TV off and stood. He immediately started stripping in front of his lover.

This happens all the time. Vegas comes home pissed after a little inconvenience and he comes home to take it out on Pete. He didn't mind at all though. In fact, he looked forward to it.

Vegas- Wow, seems like you have already gotten used to it. Fucking worthless.

He took slower steps towards Pete. This made his heart race. His breathe quickens and it shows. His softly toned stomach moving rather faster than usual. This was amusing for Vegas.

Vegas- Aren't you a good boy.

He comes close to Pete. He grabs Petes face and caresses it slowly moving to his hair. He harshly pulls it. Pete winced from the sudden pain. He quickly got to his knees in front of Vegas.

Vegas- You are such a good boy, but you have forgotten a simple part of your job.

He let go of his hair harshly. Making Pete fall back a little but quickly getting back into position to avoid anything else.

Vegas- Room in 5. I want you in the regular position. You understand?

Pete nods

Vegas- Than fucking hurry!

Vegas yells at Pete. Pete hurriedly jumps up before making his way to their play room. He knew it would be a long day. Sometimes they do their play outside of the room. Sometimes in the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, the floors, counters, anywhere.

Pete opens the door and hurriedly and jumps into the shower room that Vegas installed himself for him. After washing up he went and kneeled in front of the King size mattress that lies in the middle of the room. He put his hands on his knees palms facing up and his head down to the ground.

Once Vegas saw Pete hurriedly run off, he quickly went to wash up. The thoughts of what he would do to his lover was sending waves through his body. Mainly his dick.

It didn't end up being a short shower. Instead he spent the next 10 minutes jerking off to the thought of Pete. Almost like he totally forgot about him. But he didn't. This was all part of his plan.

Pete on the other hand still in position was getting inpatient. His dick very hard and sticking to his stomach. He was slowly starting to move his body to feel just a little bit of friction on himself. He knew that if he touched himself he would be punished.

It was getting unbearable at the 10 minute mark. Pete was loosing his sanity. He slowly looked around the room. Looking up and seeing the camera in the room that Vegas used to keep an eye on him for this and many other reasons.

Pete sighed heavily and looked back to the ground. He knew Vegas was coming he just had to wait longer. And 10 minutes turned into 20. And that was enough for Pete.

He was beyond pissed and horny. He looked at the camera in anger. He got up from the position and got on the bed and laid to face the camera. He opened his legs wide. Everything was on full display for the camera.

Vegas was watching alright. After getting out the shower at the 15 minute mark he rewinded the footage a little to see if his little puppy had done anything. He was proud. He had decided to wait at the 30 minute mark and if he did good he would go easy on him.

But that was when he seen the rage go through Petes body. He knew we was fed up. He watched his puppy get up and lay on the bed. Purposely showing all of himself to him. Vegas felt anger that he didn't obey him. He watched in silence captivated by Pete.