Break up?

Vegas- Pete, Pete wake up.

Pete- Go away~~~

Pete groaned and pushed Vegas away with his foot before turning over pulling the blankets over his head.

Vegas- Aye Pete, don't be difficult. Be a good boy okay?

Pete swung the covers from his head. And smiled at Vegas. Lifting his arms he made grabby hands at Vegas. Vegas smiled and reached down to Pete taking him in his arms.

Carrying Pete to the bathroom setting him on the sink. Vegas handed Pete his toothbrush and started washed his face before grabbing his own toothbrush.

Vegas stood in between Pete's legs as the brushed their teeth. Vegas would wipe the paste that was running down Petes chin off before kissing his cheek.

After the couple finished up in the bathroom they walked down to the kitchen. Pete took his place on the island counter while Vegas put on an apron. He started taking out ingredients to make pancakes.

Pete- Can I help?

Vegas- Sure, you can mix while I put in the ingredients, okay?

Pete nodded his head as Vegas handed him a bowl. Vegas started putting in the ingredients and lastly he put in the chocolate chips. He poured some into his hand and fed them to Pete while Pete mixed the ingredients together.

Vegas- So for our date choose where to eat. You can choose anything, it can be fancy!

Pete- Mmm, Korean BBQ!!

Vegas- Really? You can choose a 5 star place.

Pete- Okay, a 5 star Korean BBQ.

Vegas- Okay, whatever you want.

Vegas pecked Petes lips before turning on the stove and making the pancakes. Pete hopped down from the counter and set the table.

Vegas set down the food and Pete immediately started eating. Vegas shook his head and wiped the syrup from Pete's mouth.

Vegas- Are you a pig? (The reference is from the YouTube Channel called LucasandKibo. Literally love them go watch them❤️)

Pete smiled his dimple smile and continued to eat. They finished their food and Pete started on the dishes while Vegas made reservations at the restaurant and cleaning the mess off the table.

Vegas- Its still pretty early, what do you want to do?

Pete- Mhmm, we can wash up and watch a show?

Vegas- Okay sounds good

They both stood there in the kitchen staring at each other. They were waiting for one of them to announce they would go first.

Pete- Do-do you want to wash up together?

Vegas walked to Pete throwing him over his shoulder and walked towards their bathroom. Pete laughed and started smacking Vegas ass as he walked.

Vegas set Pete down when they reached the bathroom. Pete slapped Vegas chest before turning on the shower and stripping his clothes off.

The couple was taking turns washing each others hair and back. Occasionally, Vegas would kiss Pete shoulder. Pete being the drama queen he was would wipe it off and say its making his clean body dirty.

Vegas and Pete got out and started to get ready. They threw on simple clothing considering they didn't want to dress up and then sit on the couch.

Pete walked to the living setting up the show while Vegas went to prepare snacks. Everything was set and the show started playing.