Guest?

Vegas wasn't asleep. He heard all of the whimpers and moans coming from Pete's mouth. All this time he had tried not to pounce on Pete. Pete was not helping.

Vegas lowered his hands towards his dick. He palmed himself through the fabric of his pants. While Pete was curled up on the hospital bed jerking himself off at the memory of him and Vegas.

Vegas was horny as fuck. He was craving Pete. But, not here. Not like how he was. He sighed heavily and got up off the mattress and walked towards the door.

Pete heard Vegas get up and stopped his movement. He had hoped he didn't see him, but he prayed he would help him. But it didn't happen. Vegas walked out into the bathroom and finished himself off, along with Pete on his mattress.

The next morning was hell for both of them. The PT session was hell. The touching Vegas had to do was driving Pete insane. Pete had 5 minutes left until his PT was over.

Nurse- Your doing good Pete! Just a little longer.

Intercom- We have a code blue! Room 336!

Nurse- Oh dear! Mr. Vegas I need to go! He has 5 more minutes can you get him off?

Vegas nodded and the nurse thanked him before darting out of the room. I don't think that this is allowed but it was okay.

Five minutes passed and the machine came to a stop. Pete got out of the seat and started walking off the treadmill when he slipped. Vegas of course caught him. But in a... intimate way.

Pete's whole body was on top of Vegas, and he was laying on the floor. Vegas had his arm wrapped around his waist while the other was laid on Pete's butt. Pete's face flushed a bright red.

Pete- I-I am sorry.

Pete tried getting up from Vegas chest but Vegas held him tighter. He dug his face into Pete's neck inhaling his scent. Every single second was getting harder to control his urges.

Vegas- You smell so good. Its getting so hard to control myself.

Pete- Then don't.

And it set him off. He sat up bring Pete into his lap. He stood on his feet and locked the door before slamming Pete's back onto the door.

Vegas- Please, you can say stop. Its not too late.

Pete was hearing nothing but bullshit. Pete wrapped his arms around Vegas head pulling him in slowly. Vegas couldn't stand it and crashed his lips harshly onto Petes.

Their hot moist lips morphing into each other along with their heavy breathing and naughty hands was overwhelming. Vegas bit down onto Petes lip and Pete stuck his tongue out.

Vegas started playing with his tongue.  Vegas would nibble and suck on his tongue. The moans coming from Pete and Vegas thrusting his clothed dick into Petes was making them even more hungry for each other.

Vegas pulled away from their kiss followed by a string of saliva connecting their lips. Vegas stopped his thrusting and Pete whined. Vegas touched Petes forehead with his. Their heavy breathing fanning each others faces was making it harder for them to breath. They didn't mind though.

Vegas- Pete, we should stop.

Pete- Just a-a little more, pl-please.

Pete whined into Vegas neck grinding into Vegas. It was hard considering Vegas was holding him up in the air but he couldn't help but he wanted to feel the contact again.

Vegas didn't answer but he gave him a hard kiss on his lips and let him down. Pete's feet came into contact with the floor but his knees buckled and Vegas had to catch him yet again.

Pete- Does this mean more kissing?

Vegas laughed and picked Pete up and placed him onto his wheelchair before wheeling him out.

Vegas- Don't worry.

Vegas stopped in the middle of the hallway and leaned into Pete's ear.

Vegas- I want to fuck you so hard your gonna need more PT session.

Vegas continued on down the hall while Pete covered his face in his hands. Vegas happily strutted along while wheeling Pete to his room.

Vegas helped Pete onto his bed and Vegas took a spot on the couch. They turned on the TV and continued sitting in silence until the doctor walked in.

Doctor- Well Pete, I have good news. Your improving so much we decided on out patient treatment. You can check out and you will have PT in outpatient everyday at 4PM.

Pete- Thank you so much doctor!

The doctor smiled and walked out. Vegas stood up and walked towards the door.

Vegas- I will go check you out. Be right back.

Pete- Okay

Vegas walked out and the TV filled the room. Pete decided to go look out the window. He slowly made his way to the window when he heard the door open.

Pete- Back so quick?

Pete looked back but seen someone other than Vegas and the doctor.

Pete- Can I help you? You may be in the wrong room.

Man- No, this is the right room.

Pete- You must be a friend of Vegas. He left a while ago.

Man- I am here to see you.

Pete- Me? I am sorry. I have lost my memories during the accident. I don't remember you. I didn't even know who Vegas was when I woke up.

Man- Oh, well let me introduce myself. My name is Kon.

Pete- Nice to meet you Kon. Please come sit.

Kon made his way over to the couch and sat down. Pete got a water bottle and say it on the table for Kon. Pete took a seat a little bit away from Kon.

Pete- Why did you need me?

Kon- I can to discuss what happened. I know you don't remember. But-

Vegas- What the hell?

Vegas appeared before them and rushed over to Kon gripping his shirt and picking him up from the couch.

Vegas- Why are you here?! Fucking leave.

Pete- Vegas, calm down.

Pete stood and grabbed his arm that was holding Kon.

Vegas- Go sit Pete. I will take care of him.

Pete- No, he was trying to talk. He didn't want to hurt me.

Vegas stared down at Pete. He let go of Kon and watched him fall to the floor.

Vegas- Why did you come?

Kon- He needs to know.

Vegas- I will get there. Not now.

Pete- Okay both of yall shut the fuck up. Now both of yall sit the fuck down and tell me what yall are talking about.

Vegas- Okay, please hear me out and sit.

____
1110 Words