Pure Memories

Pete nodded and hugged Vegas again. Pete felt better but it wasn't enough. He got up from the bed and got into Vegas lap. Pete was koala hugged him while Vegas traced his back. And in fact, he felt the love. And he loved it so much he fell asleep.

Vegas- Pete, time to wake up for your treatment.

Pete opened his eyes still in the same position he fell asleep in. Looking up around the room he seen the nurses with a wheelchair waiting for him.

Pete- What? What treatment?

Vegas- You may be able to walk normally, but the hit you took was really hard. They want to check on your legs. You were asleep for a long time.

Pete- Are you coming with?

Vegas- I can't its against rules

Pete clung onto Vegas. He shoved his head into his Vegas' neck while trying to cling onto him harder.

Pete- I won't go then. Not unless you go with.

Vegas- Pete, be good. I need you to go. Please.

Nurse- We can make an exception. You can come with Mr. Vegas.

Vegas- Okay, thank you.

Vegas stood and helped Pete back down onto the ground slowly walking him to the wheelchair.

Pete hadn't noticed how hard it was to walk. His legs felt like jelly and were really heavy. It wasn't the medicine they gave him.

Pete sat on the chair and the nurse rolled him out while Vegas held his hand.

He got rolled into a room that looked like a gym almost. He seen people walking on treadmills and stretching out.

The nurse rolled him into another room that had a treadmill but it was a private room with almost like a baby swing hanging above it.

Pete- What is that?

Nurse- This will help you walk. It will hold some of your body weight yo make it easier for your legs. Depending on today, we will lessen the amount of help every session.

Pete stared at the treadmill. He felt out of place. Like he wasn't normal. Pete loosened his grip on Vegas hand. Vegas noticed and kneeled down and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Vegas- I don't know what your thinking, but I love you. And you got this, I know you do.

Pete was second guessing everything. He couldn't even remember who his own fiancé was. What made him think he could do this?! He felt angry.

Pete let go of Vegas hand looking away. Vegas didn't want Pete to feel anything but hope. Vegas stood up and held his hand out for Pete.

Vegas- Come on. Lets walk to the treadmill. Prove yourself.

Pete hesitated but took Vegas hand. Shaking, Pete stood up and slowly walked towards the treadmill. He gripped onto Vegas arm but he knew he could walk.

Reaching out he grabbed the side of the treadmill.

Nurse- Congratulations, you are already doing a lot better than the doctor anticipated. You will be fine in no time!

Pete smiled. He looked up to Vegas. Suddenly Petes head started pounding. Pete winced and his knees buckled.

Vegas- Pete! Hey, whats the matter?! Are you okay? Nurse! Get the doctor!

Little images started flashing in front of Pete. He didn't understand. All he wanted was for the pain to end. And he finally collapsed to the floor fainting. But this was a good thing.

Vegas- Love!

Pete looked back seeing Vegas run towards him with flowers in his hand. Pete should've been happy. But he was pissed.

Pete- I want to go home.

Vegas finally got in front of Pete wrapping his arms around him.

Vegas- Aye, don't be mad~~! I am sorry~~

Pete- I seen that. The whole "Sorry I have a boyfriend ". Whats the sorry for huh?

Vegas- She was a female! You know I am only madly in love with you! I love your face, your dimples, your hair, your holes-

Pete- You dick!

Pete slapped Vegas' chest, his face turning red. Vegas smirked at his reaction leaning in towards his ear.

Vegas- Wanna go home so I can show you how much I love you?

Pete- I would like that, if not it would put this to waste.

He pushed his hips into Vegas. Vegas knew when he felt the hard bump hitting his stomach.

Pete opened his eyes looking up at Vegas. He looked around the room seeing the doctors hovering over him while he was in Vegas arms. He was still in the private room with the treadmill.

Pete- I- I had a memory.

Doctor- You did?! Thats so awesome! Can you tell us what it was.

The doctors leaned in closer pulling out a pad and pen. Pete immediately flushed red as he remembered what it was about.

Pete- It was of me and Vegas. That's all I want to share.

Pete looked away digging his face into Vegas' stomach. Vegas laughed knowing exactly what it would be about.

Doctor- Okay, well finish up his treatment and schedule some tests on his brain please.

The doctors all walked out while the nurse helped Pete onto the treadmill. The nurse got him hooked in and had Vegas help hold him up until she got the machine working.

The nurse walked to the screen and started tapping on it. The seat started slowly pulling him up. Hid feet still touched the treadmill but it felt like he was 50 pounds. He was walking like he was on a run way show.

It took an hour until Pete called that he couldn't no more. He had went to level 2 our of the 4. Which means that he had walked with half of his body weight. Which was out if this world! The doctors were in awe at his recover.

Vegas and Pete sitting in the hospital room watching the tv waiting for night to fall. Petes mind was distracted. It was distracted by the memories he had. He felt his body heat and his pants get tighter.

Vegas- Are you okay?

Pete jumped and pulled the covers over his head.

Pete- I am tired. Goodnight!

Vegas- Are you su-

Pete- Goodnight!

Vegas shrugged it off turning off the light and tv. He placed himself onto the bed next to Petes and went to sleep. Not Pete. He was curled up into a ball touching himself to the thought of Vegas.

_____
1066 Words