Cradled

Vegas stood before the shaking in anger looking at the scene in front of him.

Vegas walked in a fast pace towards them. Jon crawled backwards from Vegas as he got closer. Jon's back hit the wall as Vegas toward over him.

Jon- H-how did you get i-in. I promise I wasn't do-doing anything!

Jon trembled before Vegas. Vegas couldn't think straight. The only thing on his mind was murder.

Vegas smashed Jons head into the wall with his foot. Jon's head immediately started bleeding and his body collapsed to the ground.

Vegas started stomping on Jon's body. He didn't care where he hit. As long as it hurt him.

Kinn busted through the door after a few moment. The scene in front of him was bloody. Pete was cradling himself crying on the ground while Vegas was killing Jon.

Kinn ran over to Vegas trying to hold him back. Vegas pushed Kinn down and continued to beat Jon. Kinn tried again and pulled him away.

Kinn- I will deal with this!! Look at Pete! Go to him. He needs you.

Kinn grabbed Vegas' face and made him look at Pete. Vegas came back to his senses immediately. His body was rushed with guilt. His body felt weak.

He walked over to Pete slowly. Not wanting to alarm him. He kneeled down and touched Pete hair. Pete flinched. Pete didn't understand what was happening.

His mind was cloudy and couldn't see right. He didn't know it was Vegas at first.

Pete- Please... Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!!

Vegas- Hey,hey, baby look at me. It's me, I am right here.

Pete stopped fighting and looked up. He immediately jumped onto Vegas with the energy he had left. Sobs ripped through Petes body. His body trembling in Vegas arms.

Vegas cried along. Vegas held onto Pete tight but not enough to harm him more. Vegas parted from Pete for a second to take the jacket off of himself and place it on Pete.

He took Pete into his arms again and picked him up, carrying him outside.

Jon- Don't worry! I am your new lover now.

Jon gestured Pete to look over and there he seen Vegas on the floor covered in blood. Pete screamed at the top of his lungs rushing to go to his lover but what pulled back.

Vegas- Pete, baby, wake up. You're okay.

Pete opened his arms as he seen Vegas chest. Pete had a nightmare and was trying to fight Vegas not knowing it was him.

Pete clung onto Vegas. He sobbed into his shoulder. Vegas rubbed Petes back with the tips of his finger to comfort him.

Vegas- I'm so sorry Pete. I should've stayed with you. You're safe now. I promise. I will make sure nothing happens to you. Even if my life is at risk.

Vegas picked Pete up and placed him on his lap cradling him. He rocked Pete back and forth, softly caressing his head.

Vegas- Are you hungry?

Pete nodded his head. Pete was relaxed. His nose filled with Vegas scent, his strong arms wrapped around him. He was happier than ever.

Vegas- Okay I will go make dinner.

Vegas went to put Pete down onto the bed but Pete held onto Vegas harder.

Vegas- You want to come with?

Pete nodded his head and gripped harder onto Vegas. Vegas got back up with Pete in his arms and made his was down to the kitchen.

Vegas- Table or the Island?

Pete looked around. Fear crept onto him as the memories of Jon being in the house showed before him.

Pete- You.

Vegas- I won't be able to cook with you on me. How about you sit on the counter nearest to me.

Pete nodded and Vegas sat Pete near the stove but a little farther away so the grease won't hit him.

Vegas started cooking while causally throwing glances at Pete or kissing his forehead.

Vegas didn't bother setting the table. Instead he fed Pete right from the pan. He didn't know what Pete was comfortable with so he wanted to take every precaution. After eating and cleaning Vegas walked to Pete and stood before him.

Vegas- What do you want to do baby?

Pete- Hold me.

Vegas scooped up Pete walked to the living sitting on the couch. He turned on a cartoon for Pete and rocked Pete while petting his head and giving occasional kisses.

Pete fell asleep and Vegas turned off the TV and made his way towards the bedroom. Setting him down on the bed he turned to walk out the room. He threw a glance at Pete before making his way down to the basement.

He opened the creaking door turning on the light only for it to flicker and show little to no light.

And there Jon was. Tied up to a chair. Clothes stripped from his body. Cut marks covered his body. His head hanging low and his body twitching.

Vegas- You look tired. Today is gonna be very hard for you.

_____
Come on, I wasn't gonna let him get off that fast.

858 Words