Vegas Part

Kinns House

There Vegas was in Kinns living, pacing back and forth. His mind was racing, his heart shaking, and his body filled with rage.

Who would dare to take his lover away?! Of course Vegas had pissed many people off, but to Pete? He is the most innocent man I know. He wouldn't hurt anyone unless absolutely necessary.

Kinn- Vegas, sit down please. You pacing will not help find him.

Vegas stopped in his tracks. He didn't know if he wanted to stab Kinn for telling him what to do or break down and cry.

Vegas continued to pace ignoring Kinns words.

Kinn- Vegas you nee-

Vegas- You really think I am going to fucking listen to you!?

Vegas yelled storming over to Kinn. Kinn stood from his seat while the guards around him rushed over and grabbed onto Vegas. Vegas struggled and yelled at the guards who were touching him.

Kinn- Let him go.

The guards let him go and Vegas grabbed onto Kinns arms.

Vegas- Please find him. I can't live without him.

Vegas held back tears as he felt his legs tremble. His legs gave out and he dropped onto the floor. Kinn kneeled in front of Vegas.

Kinn- Don't worry, we will find him. And we can deal with whoever took him in whatever way you want.

Vegas mind was blank. The memories of Pete flashed in front of him. His laugh. His smile. The way his eyes lit up. He knew that he was alive. But he chest, was in so much pain, it was almost as if he died.

Guard- We got intel on Pete.

Vegas lifted his head from Kinn's shoulder and stared at the body guard.

Guard- Someone of the name of Jon and Tarn were seen at the mall carrying him. We were told they would call in 30 minutes for a trade. That is all.

Kinn waved the guard off. Vegas got up from the floor, his face was blank. And the only thing on his mind. That was to have his lover, and to kill whoever laid their hands on him.

Vegas walked to the phone in the hallway where most trade deals were made. He didn't pull up a chair. He stood there. Staring blanky at the phone.

Kinn and Porche were watching from the side. They had goosebumps from the sight. They have seen Vegas on different levels of pissed off. But never this bad. This made them scared a bit.

Minutes passed and Vegas hadn't moved an inch. The phone started ringing and Vegas grabbed onto the phone slowly putting it to his ear.

Phone- Hello my fellow friend

Vegas- Cute the bullshit. Where is he.

Phone- Oh don't worry. He is as save as can be.

Vegas knew that was a lie. His first instinct was the throw everything around him to the ground but he kept his composure.

Phone- Lets make a deal shall we?

Vegas- No deal until I hear him.

Phone- Okay.

Moments passed by before he heard muffled cried through the phone.

Vegas- Baby? I am so sorry, I will get you back okay?

Vegas eyes filled with tears. Hearing him cry made his body weak.

Phone- He is much alive, sadly. Now you have information on the Russians right. No need to deny. I know you do. I want some information that contains the mission you did. Information, and you'll get him. No information and well, we will kill him. He has a nice figure too. He would make a nice play toy.

Vegas- Touch him and I will burn this Earth to the ground.

Phone- Right, tonight at 8. Be there.

Vegas hung the phone, placing his hands on the table. His body trembled. His body rushed with sadness. He missed his love so much. He wanted to do nothing more than to cradle him in his arms.

Thats when the mans words hit him. How he said they would make him a toy. They way he complimented his lovers body made his body rush with heat as his anger raised.

Vegas was overwhelmed. He didn't know how to deal with it. Only one way. His arms lifted from the table and grabbed everything around him and threw it across the room. Glass shattered everyone. Some pieces came back and cut his cheek and arms. Once nothing was in sight, he took a sharp breathe in.

Vegas walked to Kinn who was protecting Porche with his body from the flying objects. They knew not to intervene with his anger. It would be them that would have been across the room and not the objects.

Vegas- Were getting him back. Tonight. If not tonight, I will burn this place down to the ground.

Vegas clenched his jaw in anger. Kinn nodded before calling orders to his guards to get the cars ready.

_______
814 Words