1,2....6,7

Vegas lightly kissed Pete's stomach. Pete's stomach would twitch whenever his cold lips met his hot stomach.

Vegas lifted his head taking off Petes jacket throwing it across the room.

Vegas- Burn that.

Vegas grabbed Petes hips pulling him closer before biting his hip. Pete moaned and jerked his body forward. The hand gripped Vegas hair got tighter. Vegas licked the spot where he had bitten before moving to the other side biting again before licking the same spot.

Pete bucked his hips into Vegas face. Vegas stood from the couch crashing his lips onto Petes before lifting him up and taking him to the bedroom.

Vegas closed the bedroom door with his foot and laid Pete down on the bed while still hovering over him. Vegas kissed his neck and left hickeys on his neck and chest.

Vegas sat up before removing his shirt and returning to Pete's neck. Pete arched his back and gripped onto Vegas' shoulders.

Vegas- You are so pretty. I love you with everything in me.

Pete- I-i love you too!

Vegas kissed Pete's chest before taking his nipple in his mouth. He sucked and lightly bit on his nipples.

Pete- Ve-Vegas, the feels weird.

Vegas- But does it feel good.

Vegas thrusted his clothed dick into Pete as Pete nodded his head agreeing that it felt nice. Vegas grabbed Pete's arms pinning them against the bed above his head.

Vegas crashed his lips onto Pete's as he continued to thrust into Pete. Pete broke off the kiss first.

Pete- Oh..stop teasing me and fuck me already.

Vegas laughed and took his and Pete's pants off throwing them across the room. Vegas entered 2 fingers in Pete. Pete groaned as he rotated his fingers and pushed all the points that made Pete's body twitch.

Vegas removed his fingers and entered his dick into Pete. Pete arched his back and moaned uncontrollably.

Pete- Ahh, Vegas!

Vegas sat there waiting for Pete's next command for him to continue. Pete grabbed Vegas neck and pulled him in for a kiss before moving his hips to get Vegas to start.

Vegas flipped them over as Pete was on top. Pete sat up and placed his hands on Vegas chest to help him sit up right.

Pete started bouncing slowly at first, so slow that it was almost like he wanted to drive Vegas crazy. Vegas had enough and thrusted into Pete.

Pete was up right on his knees while Vegas, that was right below him, continued to thrust into Pete. Pete couldn't even moan. His eyes rolled into his head, his mouth open, but nothing came out. It was like he was short of breath.

Vegas stopped and sat up still inside of Pete. He kissed Pete slowly, at this point Pete was gasping for air while slightly thrusting his hips hoping to get more.

Vegas- Slowly, I don't want to hurt you.

Pete- V-vegas... I kn-know.... but- I can't anymore... it-it feels so fucking good.

Pete started bouncing once again while digging his nails into Vegas back. Pete was no where bear being close but he started slowing down.

Vegas laid Pete down on the bed pushing his hair out of his eyes. He kissed his forehead, the tip of his nose, and his lips.

Vegas- I love you so much!

Pete- I love you too!

Vegas thrusted into Pete grabbed his hands and interlocking their fingers before pinning them to the bed.

Pete's mind was foggy, he loved everything about this. The moans that Vegas would let out into his ear, the kisses on his neck that drove him insane, their sweaty bodies, the slaps that came from them.

Everything was sending him on an overdrive. He was so close but so far away from being remotely done.

Pete had finished 4 times already, same with Vegas. But the couple still were not satisfied. After the 6 round they decided to wash up but it turned into a 7th round.

Pete is pressed up against the shower wall, his face being smashed into the cold glass. His moans making the glass foggy from the heat of his mouth.

Vegas had his hand on his waist holding him up, while the other caressed all over his body. He went from his ass to his thigh, then to his dick. Vegas gripped Pete's dick in his hand while still thrusting into him.

Vegas started to jerk Pete off, occasionally Pete's knees would buckle and Vegas had to hold him from falling.

Pete- Ahh, i-its too... too m-much!!

Vegas leaned forward and kissed his ear. Vegas couldn't remember the last time they went this long. Every few months they try to beat their old score of how long they lasted. This for sure wasn't the longest, but it was so much different than the other times.

Vegas- Baby, you got this... i kn-know you can do it.

Vegas thrust got harder and faster as he tried to get to his climax. Pete's body was shaking, his mind wasn't foggy, in fact. It was blank. Not a thing was going through his mind.

The only thing was Vegas. Pete opened his eyes and looked in the mirror seeing Vegas in the mirror behind him. His hair messed up and in his eyes, his body sweaty, the way his open mouth would twitch or turn into a smirk.

Vegas caught Pete staring in the mirror. He stopped jerking Pete off and made Pete's back come into contact with Vegas chest. While still holding eye contact in the mirror, Vegas whispered into Pete's ear.

Vegas- You look so pretty right now. Your d-doing so fucking good for me. I am so proud of you. I-I love you so much Pete!

Pete couldn't say anything. His throat was dry, he legs were shaking and his body felt weak. He could only turn his head and kiss Vegas.

Vegas knew his response was from the kiss. Vegas started thrusting faster and faster as he felt his stomach start to turn. Pete's orgasm was so hard that if Vegas wasn't there he would've collapsed on the ground. Vegas finished inside of Pete. He pulled out taking off the condom and throwing it in the trash.

He sat on the shower floor with Pete in his arms. They were both exhausted. They sat there under the warm water waiting for their bodies to have enough strength.

Vegas- Are you okay?

Pete nodded his head as he smiled up at Vegas. Vegas leaned forward and kissed Pete's forehead. Vegas washed their bodies and got out.

It was hard trying to dry Pete off but Vegas managed and got him in his pajamas with water and ice cream. Pete tried to feed himself, but the ice cream was too hard so Vegas had to feed him.

They both laid on the bed. No talking, just their breathing and eating of the ice cream. Sometimes Pete would kiss Vegas. Either it be on his lips, cheek, chest, neck, forehead, or nose. He snuggled closer into Vegas.

Vegas- Pete, when you are better tomorrow lets go out. We haven't been out together in a while. What do you say?

Pete- I would like that.

Vegas nodded as he put the empty containers of water and ice cream on the night stand before laying back down. He grabbed Pete pulling him on top of him like a blanket.

Pete- I love you so much.

Vegas- I know, and I love you more.

______
1263 Words