Petes Colors

Vegas went to go make his lover some food. He loved after their scenes. He would get to take care of him and protect him.

Feeding him was one of his favorites. But most of all bathing him. Not in a sexual way. But the feeling of his skin on his sent waved throughout his body and made him have goosebumps on end.

Vegas was happily dancing in the kitchen not paying attention. His lover decided to come watch him cook. Pete always felt bad for making him go down alone after scenes. So he would sometimes accompany him sometimes.

Pete sat on the island counter top watching his lover sway his hips to the music he was humming. Pete's smile ran on miles on his face.

Seeing Vegas this happy made him on cloud 9. In one swift motion Vegas turned around with the pan in hand.

Vegas- Oi! You scared me! You should be resting! What are you doing out?

Vegas set the pan back on the stove cutting off the heat before walking to his lover. Vegas moved Petes legs to place himself between them and rest his body on Petes.

Pete- I missed you.

Vegas laughed. He wrapped his arms around his lover and squeezed slightly. Pete's hand went up and pet his hair. The couple stayed like this for a few. Almost like they needed to prepare themselves for contact with people.

Vegas- Well lets eat and get ready, sound good?

Pete smiles and nods. He jumps down from the counter making his way to the table.

Vegas- Wait, I need to do something.

Pete stopped and watched his lover take off the apron and place both plates on the end of the table. Pete was confused on where they would sit.

Vegas took a seat and gestured Pete to sit on his lap.

Pete- Really?

Vegas- I want to hold you as long as I can before we go. I can't hold you at the party. You'll put a pillow on the couch if I do.

Pete laughed walking over to Vegas. He placed himself comfortably on his lap before eating his meal.

Party

As the car pulled up to the entrance Vegas grabbed Pete's hand. He was staring his lover's hand intensely. Almost like he would never see it again.

Pete knew that if he didn't nudge Vegas out the car he would've stayed the night there.

Pete and Vegas stepped out the car, hand in hand, and made their way to the front.

Vegas opened the door for his lover. Vegas was nervous. He took a look around at all of the young and handsome men around. His little Pete was bound to get hit on.

Vegas pulled Pete towards him.

Vegas- Let me do this, okay?

Pete didn't know for sure what he meant. But he felt the possessiveness erupting from him. He felt the need to do this to keep him at ease.

Pete nods his head. Vegas pulls him in and starts traveling small kisses on his neck. Pete closed his eyes and places his hands on Vegas' shoulders. Not to push him away. But to grip onto them for dear life trying to not moan.

Vegas went to the side of Petes neck and placed a hickey. Big enough for people to know he is not theirs.

Porche- Aye!! Stop eating him front of people.

Vegas stopped his action and let go of Pete. Porche threw his arms around the two men that were hunched over in the corner.

Porche- Don't worry, I'll make sure no one even thinks about stealing your precious Pete. If they do, i'll tell you immediately. Okay?