Petes Part

Petes head was ringing and pounding. Almost like someone was hitting him with a hammer in the head over and over again.

He groaned moving around but felt his hands tied down. He opened his eyes but seen nothing. He tried to speak but the lack of water he had made it hard due to his throat being dry.

Person- He is awake.

A man spoke from the room. It had just hit Pete that this wasn't some play. This was something that Vegas would never do. All the memories of him being shoved in a car came flooding back. He started panicking. He struggled against the ropes.

Man- Stop moving. They won't budge.

Pete flinched as he heard the footsteps come closer to him. They removed what was covering his eyes. His eyes didn't need to adjust since the room was almost black. The only light being the window on the right side of the room.

He glanced around the room. There he seen him. He seen his friend. Or someone he thought he was. There Jon was. With a smile on his face.

Pete- Why am I here? Where is Vegas?

Jon's smile dropped. He didn't say a word but walked over to Pete. He lifted his hand and smacked Pete across the face.

Jon- Dare to speak his name again and I fuck it out of you.

Pete was shaking. Tears filled his eyes and ran down his cheek. He looked back at Jon who was now inches away from his face.

Jon- God, you are so pretty.

Jon smiled and caressed Petes face. Pete pulled away. This angered Jon more. He gripped Petes face making him face him again. He smashed his lips onto Petes. Pete struggled as he tried to pull away. Pete knew he wouldn't be able to undo the ropes, so he bit Jons lip.

Jon pulled back as he held his lip.

Jon- You fucking bitch!

Jon punched Pete making the chair he was tied to, to fall over. Once his chair hit the ground Jon kicked his stomach.

Jon stopped after a few kicked before laughing. Seeing Pete laying on the ground, his face bloody and him coming in and out of consciousness.

Jon ordered his men to pick him up off the ground.

Jon- I will be having a talk with Vegas here soon. Behave yourself.

He walked away to the phone in front if him. He picked up the phone and waited for him to pick up the phone.

____if you wanna skip the call again but there will be added emotion from Pete.

Jon- Hello my fellow friend

Vegas- Cute the bullshit. Where is he.

Pete heard Vegas voice from the phone across the room. His body perked up and he started trying to untie the ropes. Jon motioned the men to hold him down and stick something in his mouth to get him to quiet down.

Jon-Oh don't worry. He is as save as can be.

Jon- Lets make a deal shall we?

Vegas- No deal until I hear him.

Jon- Okay.

Jon made his way to Pete who had calmed down. Scared that Jon might hit him again.

Jon lifted the phone to Petes ear. Pete didn't speak as his didn't know if he should. Thats when Jon lifted his hand almost like he was going to hit him.

Pete let out a cry, scared that he would hit him.

Vegas- Baby? I am so sorry, I will get you back okay?

Pete heard his voice. He laid his ear onto the phone hoping to hear his voice again. He started crying harder hearing his lover. Jon got disgusted and ripped the phone from his ear.

Jon-He is much alive, sadly. Now you have information on the Russians right. No need to deny. I know you do. I want some information that contains the mission you did. Information, and you'll get him. No information and well, we will kill him. He has a nice figure too. He would make a nice play toy.

Vegas- Touch him and I will burn this Earth to the ground.

Jon-Right, tonight at 8. Be there.

Jon hung up the phone and turned to Pete.

Jon- Its a little sad we wont get to see you anymore.

Jon smirked. He had something else in mind.

Jon- Can't let this chance go to waste.

Jon motioned the men to untie him and and to leave. It was only Pete and Jon. Pete tried to stand from the chair but we hit by Jon. He landed to the ground and winced in pain.

Jon- Did you think you were leaving? So soon?

Jon hovered over Pete. He pinned his hands down and started to kiss Pete's neck.

Pete tried his hardest to free himself. He cried and pleaded to him to let him go. Jon thrusted himself into Pete.

Pete- Please, please let me go.

Jon stopped his movement. He sat on top of Pete and slapped him.

Jon- You should be enjoying this.

Pete didn't say anything. Jon went back down to kiss him. Pete didn't kiss him back but he didn't fight back.

Jon lifted his head again and lifted his hand to hit Pete. The door opened to the room.

Jon- Who said you could come in?

Jon stared at the door. And there he stood. Fumes coming off of him. There stood Vegas. Blood all over him. And nothing but pure anger on his face.

_____
921 Words