Phone Number?

Pete woke up and was staring at Vegas back. Everything came flooding back to him as he sat up in bed. Rubbing his swollen eyes he looked around the room.

He got out of bed and went to the phone dialing Porches number.

Pete- Hey, can we go to the mall today? Just me and you.

Porche- Yeah of course, ill be there in 10.

Pete hung up and glanced at Vegas. He sighed and walked into the bathroom washing up before throwing on clothes. He didn't want today to be sad. He decided to dress up a bit.

He put on loose pants that hung onto his hips showing his stomach. Putting on a blue striped cropped jacket. He put on some black shoes and put a sticky note on his pillow before walking out waiting on Porche.

Porche was waiting in the car blasting music. Pete hopped into the front seat and Porche started driving. They didn't really talk. They just sang and danced while making their way to the mall. Pete just wanted his mind off of everything.

Mall

Pete and Porche entered the mall and immediately eyes were on them. Pete was a walking cutie and his shape was really beautiful. Porche was wearing a black wife beater with high waisted light washed pants. He had orange and black Jordans on. The pair was so eye catching people couldn't take their eyes off of them.

Pete- Why is everyone looking? Its because I am with the hottest bitch in town isn't it.

Porche- You already know!

Pete and Porche laughed interlocking elbows and walked around the mall. At every place they made they made sure to take pictures and post them on instagram. They started walking out towards the exit to head back.

Pete- Thank you for hanging out with me.

Porche- No problem. What is the matter? I knew something was up on the phone.

Pete- Vegas, he is acting weird.

Porche- How?

Pete- He won't touch me. Its been so long. I don't know why. He is avoiding me.

Porche- Did you ask him.

Pete- No, I was scared he would break up with me.

Porche- Really? The things Vegas does for you. He is wrapped around your pinky.

Pete laughed. A man walked up to them stopping them.

Man- Hello, I just thought you were so beautiful. Can I can your number?

The man got his phone from his jacket and handed him his phone. Pete didn't know what to do so he glanced at Porche.

Pete- I am sorry, I have a boyfriend.

Man- Its okay, that means you don't have a husband right?

The man put his hand up to touch Petes head before Porche pushed the man away.

Porche- Ew. Gross. Don't touch him.

Porche pulled Pete away as they laughed heading towards the car.

Vegas House

Porche pulled up to the house putting the car in park. Pete unbuckled himself grabbing his thing from the back seat.

Pete- See you later!! Love you!

Pete waved bye to Porche and entered the house. He was gone the whole day. It was already night. He expected the lights to be on, but it was pitch black.

Pete- Vegas!

Pete put his things onto the dinner table and made his way towards the living room. There sat Vegas on the couch. His hands buried into his face.

Pete- Vegas, are you okay!

Pete walked up towards Vegas, getting in front of him towering over him.

Vegas- Do you love me?

Pete- Of course why?

Pete placed his hand on Vegas hair. Vegas raised his head. His face wasn't tainted with red. He hadn't been crying. It was just... blank.

Vegas- Then why. Why did you show everyone whats not theirs.

Pete- What?

Vegas lifted his hand laying his hand onto Pete's exposed stomach.

Vegas- That guy's friend posted the video. Why didn't you say anything? Were you thinking about giving him your number?

Pete removed his hand and slapped Vegas hand away.

Pete- And what about you? Weren't you going to throw me away?

Vegas- What are you talking about?

Vegas stood and Pete rolled his eyes.

Pete- You think I don't know. You were gonna throw me away. You won't touch me. Do you think I am gross?

Vegas reached out and grabbed Pete's waist pulling him in.

Vegas- No, you are so beautiful. And... I won't touch you because... I don't want to scared you. After what happened, I am scared that you won't want it the way we usually do.

Pete was taken aback. He didn't think of it this way. Pete had thought it of a totally different way. Now that Vegas explained it, he felt guilty. He wrapped his arms around Vegas laying his head on his chest.

Pete- I am sorry. I misunderstood.

Vegas- I am sorry too. I should have talked it out.

They stood there embracing each other until Pete felt something poking into his stomach. Pete parted from Vegas chest and stared down at Vegas' boner. He looked up at Vegas.

Vegas- Sorry, I got too excited.

Pete- I guess I will take care of it.

Vegas- No, let's both take care of it.

Pete- What?

Vegas led him to the couch and placed Pete in front of him. Vegas placed a kiss onto Petes stomach.

Vegas- Can I?

Pete nodded his head placing his hand onto Vegas hair petting it.

______
910 Words