3.Friends?

The next day Taehyung was really excited to go to college as he's going to ask Jungkook to be his friend and also to teach him how to fight.He was a little nervous too.What if Jungkook don't want to be his friend? But he will ask him for sure.If Jungkook don't want to then it's okay.He won't bother him after that.

When Taehyung reached his locker he found Jungkook also there doing something in his locker.He came closer to him  and Now he can see Jungkook was throwing away the love letters and cards his fangirls or boys put inside his locker.Along with that there are some hate cards too from people who hate him.It's all normal to the badboy.

After emptying his locker,he put his stuff inside and turned to leave.That's when a girl came to him and blocked his way.Jungkook raised his brow in a way asking her what she wants.
"Jungkook,can we go for a date?"The girl asked  too sweetly curling few of her long hairs with her left index finger smiling shyly.Taehyung who was taking his books out from his locker focused more on that conversation now getting curious of Jungkook's reply.
"No."That's all Jungkook replied before going towards his class.

The girl stomped her feet getting irritated by the blunt rejection and left from there.

Taehyung was again impressed by the badboy's attitude.Again and again he was becoming a fan of him.

But these all are not new for the badboy.Everyday he gets a number of proposals and he will reject each single one in a not so polite He's not at all interested in their shit.He's too busy to pay attention to them.

Taehyung sit beside the badboy who is laying his head on the desk with his eyes closed.

Taehyung stared at him for some time admiring the beauty.A frown visible on his forehead,pierced eyebrow,cute button nose,eyes peacefully closed, slightly chubby cheeks,Baby pink lips,2 of the bunny teeth peeking from it.Anybody who is watching this will feel like to nom nom him.That's what Tae felt too.Like everyone in the College he is not at all scared of the badboy.For him the badboy is too cute to get scared of.

For him the badboy is too cute to get scared of

(Who else want to nom nom him?)

Taehyung decided to ask him what he wanted to ask because there is still time for the class to start.
"Jungkook"Taehyung called softly causing the Badboy to open his eyes.But he didn't said anything in return just stared at Taehyung.

Due to the lack of reply Taehyung continued "I-I..you...a-are you...-"
Tae couldn't form any proper words so he stutterd badly which made the badboy to squint his eyes and raise a brow out of irritation.
"I'm sorry I want to ask you something" Taehyung took a deep breath seeing the irritated expression of the Badboy.

"Are you a professional fighter?"Taehyung asked, curiousity visible in his face as Jungkook just stared at him.
"yes I'm a boxer"He again closed his eyes giving the reply in short words.
Tae's excitement grew bigger as now he surely want to learn it.He cleared his throat and asked again."Can you please teach me that too?"He asked like an excited toddler asking for a new toy.