35.Preggo Koo

"My prince"

"My princess"

"Nooo~ My baby girl"Taehyung whined.
"No my baby boy"Jungkook patted his 3 month old baby bump with a confident grin on his face.
"I will cry you meanie bunny"Taehyung threatened the pregnant male biting on his shoulder gently making sure it won't hurt him.
Jungkook giggled at the soon to be dadda who is now sulking.

It's been fifteen minutes the newly wed couple is having an argument over the gender of their baby cub.Just to mention it's their wedding night today.

After they get to know about the happy news of their baby cub is growing inside the badboy everything was so fast.The Kim's decided the marriage of the two and held it in 3 months.

Jimin was pouting all the time telling he is the one who got engaged first but his soulmate got married before him that too without even having an engagement.But he is the most excited one on the wedding squealing now and then and giving continuous pecks to the badboy saying it's not for him but for his cub.Anyways Jimin already made a bond with his nephew by not leaving Jungkook alone for a minute and talking to the baby bump non stop.

Jungkook tried his best not to cry when they were taking the vows and sealing their promises with the wedding kiss.But he failed miserably that he was crying really hard out of happiness when finally he became a Kim,wife of Kim Taehyung,Kim Jungkook.

Taehyung was taking extra care regarding everything about his bunny and cub.He is so eager to fulfill Jungkook's every silly wish and wierd cravings with a wide boxy smile on his face.

The couple cried in each other's arms when they heard the little heart beats for the first time.Everything was so special for them as their little cub was nothing but a bundle of joy for them.

"Hubby I'm sleepy let's sleep"Jungkook said with sleepy eyes and yawning with a palm covering his mouth.He is too tired after the long day of their marriage and his little baby was too much active today draining his energy a little too much.

"Alright come here bunny"Taehyung said removing his shirt and also helping Jungkook to remove his dress also before pulling him into his tight hold,a hand around his bare waist and another hand slowly caressing his baby bump.
Jungkook closed his eyes feeling content as his head was just above the heart of his bear so he can listen to his lullaby that is Taehyung's heartbeats.

Ever since Jungkook was pregnant he demands to sleep without any Barrier of clothes between him and his baby's dadda.The reason he tells is that his baby cub is missing dadda too much so want to be close with dadda.Taehyung being the whipped dadda he is will do everything his bunny and cub asks for.

"Why are you being so rude Taetae?"Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs with teary eyes,one hand is still placed on his six month baby bump securely.
"Me?"Taehyung pointed at himself with wide eyes ,he is looking like he will cry at any time soon.He swear he tried his best not to cringe when he heard his bunny demanding some really wierd craving of him to eat.But unfortunately Taehyung let out an "Ewww........" couldn't able to digest what he heard.That's it.The double bunny woke up and started blaming the bear for being mean to him.

"What happened bunny?Why are you shouting?Oh my God baby why are you crying?"Jin came to the kitchen hearing the loud shout of Jungkook but got panicked when he saw tears in his bunny's eyes.

"Eomma....."Jungkook pouted more showing his puppy eyes making Jin confuse whether he should coo at the Adorable sight or get worried that the pregnant bunny is crying.
"Tell me baby what Happened?"Jin asked wiping his tears.
"Eomma this man......he ....he is being so rude with me."Jungkook pointed his index finger towards the man standing behind Jin with a scared expression on his face feeling helpless now as he know his eomma will whoop his ass for sure for making his bunny cry.