24.My baby koo

"Bunny, you remember our first meeting?"

Jungkook nodded his head clearly remembering their first meeting.

"I was fully focused on my book when you sit beside me.Just a look at your face I was left speechless there.Your tattoos and piercings surely attracted me.But the thing I couldn't take my eyes off were your beautiful doe eyes, your cute button nose and your soft baby lips.For everybody you are the cold scary badboy of the college.But in my eyes you are my cute baby Koo.
I just wanna stare at you for my entire life.But your attitude was really something opposite to what I expected which again left me stunned.I became a fan of your badass attitude and your fighting.
When you said thank you to me that day I heard that most sweet voice I ever heard.I wanna hear that voice every morning when I woke up and every night when I go to sleep.
Learning fighting was just my excuse to be with you.
Many people insulted me and rejected me when I asked them to be my friend.But I'm all okay with that because I'm used to it anyways.But your lack of response when I asked you to be my friend made me feel like crying.I was so devastated thinking you don't want to be my friend.
And when you said you will be my friend and will teach me fighting I was on cloud nine.

I hated going to college untill that day.But you made my days unforgettable.I was really happy with you.I never felt like I'm annoying you whenever I'm clinging on to you that is almost Everytime.

Remember when that girl said I'm following you like a leech and not letting you breath,I felt like laughing hearing that because it was true.I was always clinging on to you like no tommorrow.
I loved it whenever you are getting possessive over me.I felt like I'm only yours whenever you behave like that.
Without me knowing I already fell for you.

Way before you proposed me I was already yours.You made me fall for you.I can never imagine a day without you beside me.
I know your every insecurities and trust issues.Let me deal with it Koo.Let me love you and cherish you.Let me fill your whole being with my love that there is no space left for the unnecessary doubts and insecurities."
Taehyung was cut off by a loud sob from Jungkook who was hearing each word of his love with a palm covering his mouth to not let out any sound till now.But he couldn't take it anymore because this man is Loving him just far more than he thought.
Taehyung gently rubbed his back pecking his forhead,nose, cheeks and lips softly in order to calm the sobbing baby in his arms.
"T-Tae I-"   "Let me First complete my baby" Taehyung cut off Jungkook's words because he have more to say.

"Do you know which was the best day of my life?It was the day when you proposed me and kissed me.I may didn't know how to kiss you back then but I swear I got addicted to these soft petals at the moment they met my lips.I just wanna lick them,suck them,bite them and chew them with my teeth always but I'm afraid if it will hurt you.I'm afraid if it will make you uncomfortable so that's why I waited for you to kiss me instead that was enough for me.You don't need my consent to kiss me Koo because I'm already addicted to your soft petal lips.

And you was right I never got jealous over the people who proposed you.Because I very well know what will be your answer for them and I'm sure they won't dare to mess with you after your rejection.My trust for you is more than my possessiveness for you.Don't you want my trust?

And one more thing you being you with me without holding back your urges and clinging on to me, never felt annoying to me.I cherish those moments with my whole heart.So don't ever think that you are annoying me.

So keep it in mind always that I love you more than you love me and I will never let you go even if you push me away.Because you are My baby Koo and will be Forever."

Jungkook was a crying mess when Taehyung completed.Taehyung chuckled at his baby who is sniffing hiding his face in the crook his Tae bear's neck.

"Tae bear,I'm so-"Jungkook's muffled voice was cut off by his Tae bear."Don't apologize Koo.Who else other than me will understand you like I do.We will deal with all your insecurities and trust issues together.But promise me you will talk to me directly whenever something is bothering you.Don't keep it inside this small head and over think about it okay?Just tell me right away.I'm always here to listen and solve your every issues."Taehyung completed his sentence only to met with a wild bunny who captured his lips with those soft petals into a deep passionate kiss.

Taehyung smiled kissing back his desperate bunny who started to lick his lower lips slowly for entrance.Taehyung gladly parted his lips allowing his baby to devour his mouth.
Jungkook pulled back panting heavily with teary eyes and red cheeks.But with a soft shy smile on his lips.

It was such an adorable sight for Taehyung that he didn't think twice before biting his baby Koo's lower lip making him hiss in pain

It was such an adorable sight for Taehyung that he didn't think twice before biting his baby Koo's lower lip making him hiss in pain.Taehyung nibbled on Jungkook's lower lip pulling it lightly taking it between his teeth later leaving it back.Jungkook was by now a blushing mess.

"I-I promise.I will tell you everything from now on"Jungkook said putting his head on Tae's chest, back to the position to sleep.
"My good boy"Taehyung patted his hairs giggling.
"But Tae bear~"Jungkook called with a quiet voice.
"Yes my baby Koo"
"Mhmm................Don't hold back your urges from now on.You will never Hurt me.Do whatever you want with me.I will love everything you give me.Trust me with this"Jungkook said snuggling closer to Taehyung trying to hide his face as he is a real tomato right now.
"Oh is that so?Then let me think about it."Taehyung laughed at the whining bunny who is now hitting his chest for teasing him.

_______________________________________

😌😌😌