31.Hyung

Jungkook was the first one to wake up the next day.
As soon as he opened his eyes he smiled at his Tae bear who was sleeping peacefully on his top with his dick still buried deep inside Jungkook.
Jungkook didn't even know when did he fell asleep or he say passed out, as the last memory he have is his Tae bear pounding into him like a mad man riding his sixth orgasm.
Jungkook brushed of some of Taehyung's hairs that was all over his forhead and placed a soft good morning kiss there.

"Good morning my love"Jungkook whispered as he can feel his throat paining a little which was expected by the way he screamed at the top of his lungs all night.
Jungkook smiled with red cheeks when he felt Taehyung dick deep inside him making him feel full.

"Good Morning Koo"Taehyung said with closed eyes nuzzling into Jungkook's chest more.Jungkook felt tingles all over his body hearing the deep husky morning voice of Taehyung.

"You woke up"Jungkook caressed his head sofly as he asked.
"Hmm.....what's time is it bunny? Taehyung's eyes are still closed feeling extremely tired to even open his eyes.
Jungkook stretched his hand towards the bedside table to take his phone."Oh my God it's 8 am bear come on wake up.We have college today"Jungkook shooked the sleeping man as he pulled out his dick from his now red and swollen hole hissing a little at the pain he felt.
Taehyung groaned at the sudden loss of warmth around his cock.
"Let's skip it today Koo.Come here let's sleep a little more"Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook towards him eyes still not opening.
But Taehyung gasped opening his eyes suddenly when Jungkook lifted his naked body up in his arms in an attempt to take them  to the washroom.But failed miserably as he fall back on the bed with Taehyung in his arms, groaning at the strong pain flased through his back.
"Koo what Happened?"Taehyung get out from his hold worried at the pained expression of the bunny.
"You don't know what happened to me?"Jungkook glared at Taehyung who made a thinking face now.But soon he blushed with a red hint on his cheeks.
"I'm sorry Koo.But I couldn't control myself"Taehyung give a soft kiss on Jungkook's nose while rubbing his back in a soothening manner as an apology for hurting him.That was enough for Jungkook's pain to flew away.His physical pain is still there but he is bouncing in Happiness from inside feeling loved in the care of Tae bear.
"Lay down bunny.Lets cuddle some more time until your pain subside a little bit"

"I would love to cuddle you forever bear But I can't skip college today love"Taehyung was confused seeing the smirk formed on the bunny's face as he said that.

"Then let me help you to the washroom"Taehyung can't lift the muscle bunny up in his arms but he helped him to walk to the washroom giving support.

Taehyung filled the bath tub with warm water later settling himself inside it with his bunny between his legs.
Taehyung cleaned Jungkook body ever so softly not wanting to hurt him more.

But during the process, when Taehyung's fingers accidentally brushed pass through the sore hole of the bunny,Jungkook moaned gripping on Taehyung's thighs which is placed either sides of him.
"What Happened Koo?Is it paining badly?"Taehyung asked worriedly softly massaging the swollen hole and the plumpy butt cheeks of his baby Koo.Jungkook was melting into that touch a little more that he leaned back to kiss his Taebear encouraging him to do more.

"Put it inside Tae bear"Taehyung compiled his bunny by inserting two of his fingers inside and slowly moving it in and out when the bunny started to moan.

"Hyung I want you"Jungkook whispered in his ear as he already shifted his position now sitting on Taehyung's lap ready to ride him.
By the way Taehyung's inner beast popped out yesterday when Jungkook called him Hyung, Jungkook discovered that his tae bear have a kink with that.So why not using it when he is more than needy now.