22.Forced?

Taekook were cuddling on the bed as sun rays peak inside the room announcing it's morning.

Taehyung giggled as Jungkook continued to give butterfly kisses on his neck as he snuggled closer to his boyfriend.
"Koo~enough let's get up.We have classes today"Taehyung tried to convince his bunny Koo who is not planning to leave the bed today."Let's stay here today.I want cuddles all the day"Jungkook pouted at the end making Taehyung to laugh loud at his baby bunny"You are such a baby my bunny.But no we are not going to skip the classes.So get up now."Taehyung got up pulling a whining bunny along with him.

After a lot of effort Taehyung finally made the bunny ready for college and made their way to the dining table.
"Woah look who's here? Boyfriend's huh?"Seokjin was determined to make his babies a living tomato at the early morning."Aww....my babies are blushing?"Seokjin laughed at the red duo who have their head hung low now."Stop it eomma.Don't tease them more"Yoongi shook his head at his silly eomma."How can I stop it now?I was waiting for this moment for sooooo long"Jin dramatically put his hand on his chest with a gasp."Enough jinie look they are not even eating their breakfast."Finally Namjoon decided to rescue his babies from this situation."Why are you not eating brats?Just finish the breakfast."Here comes the strict Jin eomma back.

Jimin was waiting for the duo at the college eagerly waiting to tease the hell out of the two as he already get to know the good news from his future mother in law.Jimin flinched at the sudden force when a wild bunny jumped on him hugging him tightly."Woah slow down kookie.I'm not leaving anywhere"Jimin chuckled at the bad boy who is now whining.

"I'm really sorry Hyung.Forgive me.I really didn't mean to throw juice at you but it's just.....just-"
"You were jealous that's it just admit that you bunny"Jimin laughed at the sulking badboy.
"Okay enough I was jealous.Happy now?"Jungkook said getting up from the other's lap and sitting next to his boyfriend."yeah really happy"Jimin will utilise this opportunity to the fullest.Its not like every day you can see the college badboy pouting and sulking like a baby.

Everything is back to normal.The trio started to hangout together, eating lunch together, attending classes together just like how they used to be.I repeat just like they used to be.

Taehyung and Jungkook is still the badboy and the nerd of the college.
Taehyung was still the same.But Jungkook was not the old Jungkook.Now Jungkook don't need to hide his feelings and  urges back.Now he just express his thoughts straight forward like whenever he find his bear cute he reward him with a kiss which was almost Everytime.He will blush madly whenever Taehyung complement him for something.He is getting extra clingy toward Taehyung now as he is not leaving Taehyung alone for a minute.

But the thing is Taehyung is still the same.Its only Jungkook who changed.Its only Jungkook who kisses his bear always without any hesitation.Taehyung kiss him back for sure everytime.But the insecure ass of Jungkook is not at all calm Right now.
Everytime when the Badboy's fangirls drool over him or propose him he eagerly waits for any kind of reaction from his Taehyung.May be he was expecting Taehyung to be a little jealous and possessive.But there is nothing like he expected at all.Taehyung will be fully focused on whatever he was doing like eating lunch,doing assignments or talking to Jimin.He don't even glance at the person who proposed his boyfriend.

All these things are making Jungkook to question his decision like whether Taehyung accepted his proposal just for the sake of his health as the doctor already informed not to stress out Jungkook more.Do Taehyung really love him?Did he forced Taehyung to accept the proposal?

Jungkook knew this is all because of his past that he is having trust issues and being insecure.He want to control it and go on like nothing happened.But still Taehyung is behaving to him just like before.Just like he is a friend.

Jungkook sighed at his thoughts as he felt tears on his cheeks.He took a glance of his boyfriend who is bussy with his eomma right now.

Seokjin is baking a cake for his babies as Taehyung said he is missing his eomma's special strawberry cake.Jungkook quickly wiped his tears as he don't want the eomma son duo to know about his wierd thoughts.
Yes he knows he is just being stupid as always and over thinking about the matter unnecessarily.He knows Taehyung loves him too.But still his insecurities is taking upper hand in the matter. Couldn't blame him as he have enough reasons to think like that from his past where everyone he loved just left him alone by himself.
"Eomma I'm going to the room.Will be back for dinner"Jungkook informed as he already made his way to the stairs without waiting for a reply leaving both the males in the kitchen confused.

"Do you fight with him?"Jin glared at Taehyung ready to get his pink frying pan."No eomma I didn't.He is behaving like this for past few days."Taehyung was also worried as his bunny is not at all giving him any kisses for the past few days like before and don't getting clingy with him anymore."You better talk with him and clear everything.Don't make my baby cry."Jin warned his baby bear as he again engaged in his baking.
Taehyung made a mind note to talk with his bunny about whatever the matter is bothering his baby Koo.

_____________________________

So how's it?😈