15.My Taebear

Jungkook is bussy selecting the gift for his Tae bear because it's his Taebear's birthday tommorrow.But nothing satisfied the badboy as he is standing in front of the 5th shop today.

If anything satisfied his eyes ,then it's price doesn't satisfy his budget.Yes he have only a little money with him right now.Because he used almost all his little savings to buy the new glasses for his bear.
So he is now cursing his cafe owner who didn't give him the money which he asked as the advance payment for the next month.
He is getting trusfrated with each passing second because nothing there suits his expectations.He want to gift something special for his love on his First birthday after they met.

While he was passing through the street to find the next shop for the gift hunting his eyes caught something which is inside the side by shop which made the badboy to stop and flash his bunny smile thinking about someone specific.
Without thinking twice he made his way inside the shop to get the thing which he feels the best gift for his cute Tae bear.

Jungkook spent half of the night by making cookies for the birthday boy which made some burn marks on his soft hands as it is the first time he is trying something in his kitchen.He usually ate his lunch and breakfast at the college canteen and dinner at the cafe he works so it's rare for him to use the kitchen of his apartment.
But it's a special day right!He want to make everything perfect for his birthday bear.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you Tae bear
Happy birthday Tae bear"

Everyone present there clapped their hands while wishing happy birthday to the over excited shy boy who is cutting his birthday cake now.Hoseok,Jimin,Jungkook,Yoongi, Namjoon,Jin everyone is circled around the boy who is now feeding his birthday cake to everyone came to his birthday party including 7 people.
This was the best ever birthday for Taehyung because every year there is only his family there with him but today there are 3 more people to wish him birthday.His long lost soulmate and his new found muscle bunny are cherries on the top.

After the Cake cutting and birthday wishes now it's time for the gifts."Now my baby bear become 22. A big boy.So appa and eomma decided to give you a big gift this time"Seokjin said to the big boy whose eyes wide in excitement to know what his parents planning to gift him."Here we bought the house next to ours in your name so that you can settle their with your little family"Namjoon said giving the keys of the new house to a shy Taehyung who is shy at the mention of his family.Namjoon was like he did the best thing in his life along with a equally happy Jin who is clapping his hands in tiny."You guys will never let him go out of your eye sight Right?"Jimin shook his head at the protective parents and his dumb soulmate."He is our baby bear we wanna see him always"came the sudden reply from Yoongi.

"Now here is my gift"Yoongi said extending a gift box to the birthday boy who is now hugging and saying thank you to his parents for the big gift."What's this Hyung?"Taehyung asked unwrapping his gift.But yoongi didn't replied as he already know his Taebear will surely love his gift the most.Just as he expected as soon as the gift opened Taehyung screamed in Happiness while jumping on yoongi to hug him."Thank you so much Hyung you are the best.Eomma look the autograph of BTS and look here they even wrote 'happy birthday Taehyung' above it.Oh My God I'm so happy let me die peacefully now"Taehyung was rambling continuously in surprise because why not he is a bts army after all😉(Remember I mentioned in the chapter 8 that yoongi in this story works at hybe entertainments)
"Enough enough now get off me and Look there, they also have gifs for you"Yoongi had enough praises for today and he wants nothing more than that adorable wide boxy smile on his baby bear's face.

"Happy birthday Tae bear "Hoseok said giving him a small gift box which has a super cool wrist watch inside it."It's soo nice Hyung.I loved it so much.Thank you"Taehyung said showing his new watch to his parents.