33.Kim Jungkook

It's been months after Jimin's and Yoongi's engagement.They are enjoying their love life to the fullest by going on many dates and always sticking together with each other.
But yoongi had to leave for a two week bussiness trip to Paris as it's really important leaving Jimin to sulk and curse at yoongi as if he is leaving him forever.

Finally getting done with his little brother's dramatic ass Hoseok was even ready to beg to yoongi to take Jimin also with him.Yoongi accepted the offer right away because for him it's a free chance to roam around Paris with his boyfriend all alone.

So the couple packed their bags and set out to their Paris trip with a bouncing in excitement Jimin and a whipped yoongi who is putting on a fake annoyed face  outside.

Taekook can't be more than happy now because it's heaven for them nowadays.They are falling for each other a little more every day.Discovering each other's likes and dislikes,being clingy to each other always wherever they go,staying on the bed whole day on weekends by sometimes cuddling, sometimes watching movies, sometimes having lazy or another time heated  makeouts, or sometimes making love passionately.
All together it's heaven for them which they didn't want to leave from here ever after.

It was a weekend and Namjoon took Jin on a dinner date to make it up with him for braking his new flower vase leaving the younger couple all alone in the house.

Taehyung came out of the shower expecting his bunny on their bed waiting for him.But he pouted when he couldn't find his bunny in the room nor in their balcony.
So he made his way to downstairs to find his missing bunny.

And there he is in the kitchen cooking something with his full concentration.The sight was too adorable as Taehyung smiled at his bunny who is now nothing but a perfect wifey material.

Jungkook almost finished making japchae when he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist tightly pulling him towards a hard chest

Jungkook almost finished making japchae when he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist tightly pulling him towards a hard chest.Jungkook smiled at his bear who is leaving some wet kisses on his nape now.

Jungkook smiled at his bear who is leaving some wet kisses on his nape now