17.Badboy

Jungkook was just staring at the ceiling without blinking his eyes, thinking about what should he do next.Its already 8 in the morning.He badly wanna go to college and hug his Tae bear and cry on his chest telling not to leave him.But also he don't know how to face him after knowing  Jimin proposed him today.He couldn't witness his tae Bear accepting the proposal and becoming the boyfriend of another man that too in front of him.How pathetic Right?

But he was determined too not to run away from the reality.How long he can run away from his pathetic life?If his fate decided to mock him like this there is nothing he can do other than accepting the truth.

So he decided to go to college where a worried bear is pacing back and forth waiting for his bunny who is missing since yesterday.

Jungkook made himself intentionally late because it's not that necessary to watch the whole scene of his love becoming another boy's boyfriend right?

It was almost lunch time when Jungkook entered the college hallway just to get attacked by a worried tiger who jump on him hugging him tightly asking questions non stop."where did you go yesterday?every body was really worried for you.Why didn't you pick up my calls?"Jungkook let out a bitter chuckle at the baby bear which made Taehyung to break the hug and glare at him."I was so tired Tae so slept early that's why I didn't hear your calls.Sorry"Jungkook gave a small smile which surely got noticed by Taehyung also the name his bunny called him."What Happened Koo?Are you feeling sick?"Taehyung asked checking the bunny head to toe."What's wrong with me?I'm totally fine and happy"Jungkook laughed to himself which Taehyung can clearly tell it's fake."Where is Jimin?"Jungkook asked without letting Taehyung to ask anything further."Oh talking about chim,Koo you missed something really big.Come let's go to chim.He will tell you everything in detail"Taehyung said with a fond smile which again made Jungkook eyes to turn glossy but he was fast enough to blink away his tears."I know.Come let's go"They made their way to the canteen where Jimin was already seated.

"You sit here.I will bring your lunch."Taehyung said to Jungkook and made his way to grab the food.
"So are you happy with your new boyfriend?"Jungkook tried his best to force a smile at the blushing boy in front of him."So Taetae already told you everything right?But kook he is my fiance actually?"Jimin smiled shyly at that."Oh my bad"Jungkook chuckled forcing a smile only he knows how much his heart is paining right now.

Soon Taehyung also joined them with the bunny's lunch who is playing with his food occasionally sipping his juice.He was just silently staring at the duo in front of him who is giggling,talking,and laughing with each other while feeding each other.Jungkook tried his best to control his emotions but what could he do when his position is easily replaced like that?
"Taetae let's go together for the engagement shopping okay?"Jimin was more than excited talking about his engagement."Of course let's take Koo also with us"Taehyung suggested looking at Jungkook smiling widely who gritted his teeth at the word engagement."Yeah let's go together.OMG I can't wait for it"Jimin squealed hugging Taehyung tightly which made certain someone's blood to boil only he knows how much he is controlling his possessive ass.
"You are really impatient right?"Taehyung shook his head laughing."You Know what,I'm impatient for the first night actually"Jimin winked at Taehyung who become like a red tomato hearing that.
That's it Jungkook lost it his eyes filled with tears of rage as he throw his juice on Jimin's face harshly.The soulmate duo flinched at that.Some juice got into his nose as Jimin couldn't breath properly making Taehyung panic.Taehyung patted his back slowly trying to calm him.After some more minutes of struggling he can breath properly."WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUNGKOOK?"Taehyung roared at the badboy who is standing there unfazed.Jungkook again chuckled bitterly at his Tae bear using 'No No' words for the first time."WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS THIS? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS?OH I FORGET YOU ARE THE GREAT BADBOY OF THE COLLEGE RIGHT?HOW COULD YOU BE POLITE TO SOMEONE,WHEN YOU ARE THE COLD ARROGANT BADBOY,RIGHT?"Taehyung don't even Know what is he saying.The only thing in his mind right now is the sight of Jimin struggling to catch his breath.Jimin is not someone for Taehyung,he is a part of his soul ,his soulmate."JUST GET OUT OF HERE YOU ARROGANT BADBOY WHO DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE WITH OTHERS"Taehyung was fuming in anger as he failed to notice the vulnerability and fear in the eyes of the so called badboy who need nothing but a hug from his bear now.Taehyung sat beside Jimin helping to clean him.

After few minutes Jimin seems normal now.And now Taehyung also got his senses back and turned to his right side to ask his Koo what's wrong with him and why he did that.But he got shocked when he couldn't find his bunny anywhere.Taehyung ran through the hallway,classroom, washroom and everywhere.But there is no sign of his bunny.And that's when realization hit him what he spill at the Badboy's face knowing really well about his past and his insecurities.Something coiled up inside Taehyung which he couldn't distinguish whether it's fear or worry.May be both.

______________________________

Taehyung fucked up really bad😈
But Jungkook also did wrong🙂

So how was it?💃💃💃💃