25.All yours

As they started to open up their feelings and thoughts, their relationship also took a smooth path.Now the college badboy and the college nerd are the happiest in their own world.

Jungkook was in the kitchen with his Jin eomma helping him in preparing breakfast.Its a weekend so they have no classes.Taehyung is still sleeping in their room because he usually woke up late on weekends.Jungkook thought to make something special for his family today as it's not like everyday he could make breakfast like this.Jin was with him helping him in his work.

"Mhmm it's so delicious bunny"Jin assured the badboy as he tasted the breakfast, in return he got a wide bunny smile."Thank you eomma.Now Let me go and wake upTae bear"Jungkook said as he removed the kitchen apron."I will set the table by then"Jin replied as he made his way to the dining table.

Jungkook smiled at the sight of his Tae bear sleeping peacefully with half closed eyes and slightly parted lips which was drooling slightly.Jungkook sat beside him ruffling his hairs and giving a smooch on his lips"wakey wakey Tae bear"Jungkook gently shooked the boy who whined at that."Just few more minutes Koo"Taehyung said turning to the other side."But I made strawberry pancakes for you.Now who will eat that?"Jungkook made a thinking face knowing very well what's coming next.Taehyung immediately woke up and sit on the bed with a wide boxy smile "I will eat it"Taehyung said excitedly making Jungkook to coo at him.Jungkook booped his nose with Taehyung's.He can't get enough of his baby bear."Of course you will.Now go freshen up."Jungkook was about to leave when a tiger caught his wrist before he leave.
"My morning kiss"Taehyung pouted."Oops I forgot"Jungkook facepalm himself shaking his head but the poor bear doesn't know the evil bunny is smirking inside.The bunny is equally desperate for their morning kiss but he want Taehyung to initiate it.Jungkook again sit beside Taehyung who was now waiting for his kiss.

"Yes take your kiss now"Jungkook said jutting out his lips closing his eyes and cupping his bear's face ready to get a kiss from his bear.

Taehyung didn't wait to attach his lips to his favorite soft petals and move the lips in a sync.Jungkook moaned into the kiss when Taehyung started to suck his bottom lips.Just like Taehyung warned that day he is literally biting and chewing on the luscious lips of the badboy.Jungkook opened his mouth for his Tae bear to devour just like he wanted.Taehyung was not at all gentle when it comes to his petals.And Jungkook is not at all complaining the roughness rather he is Loving it as much.
After getting satisfied Taehyung left the now red swollen lips of the badboy later pecking it multiple times as an apology for hurting them.
Jungkook was loving each second of it.

Jungkook and Tannie was playing in the balcony while Taehyung was doing his assignments as he has to complete by evening so that he can help with the Badboy's assignment later at night.

Jungkook was on the swing and Tannie was running around the swing as it moves forward and backwards.

With a long sigh Taehyung finally completed his assignments which drained almost all his energy so he made his way to his baby Koo to boost up his energy again.Taehyung plopped on to the Badboy's lap nuzzling his face into his chest who instantly wrapped his arms around his tired baby bear.

They stayed like that for some minutes while Jungkook is humming a song under his breath which only his bear could hear.He massaged his nape and shoulders gently receiving some satisfied hums in return.

"Tae bear~"

"Yes Koo"

"Lets go to the mall tommorrow.The engagement of chim and hyung is coming soon and I have to buy some essentials for that"

"Yeah we can go tommorrow"

"Hmm"

"Koo~"

"Hmm~"

"Why are you looking so beautiful today?"Taehyung asked pulling back his head from the other's neck and giving a peck on his lips later capturing that soft petals into a deep passionate kiss.Jungkook was moaning shamelessy each time Taehyung suck and bite on his lips.

"Am I?"Jungkook asked between panting heavily as Taehyung is still sucking on his bottom lip not planning to leave it soon.
"Yes you are"Taehyung said as he again bite on the petal earning a hiss.
"May be you love me a little too much today that's why"Jungkook said fully enjoying the wet kisses on his jaw which slowly made it's way to his neck and collar bone.
"But I love you too much every day"Taehyung replied as he is bussy nibbling on the collar bone of his baby Koo.
Jungkook is not really in a situation to say something as his baby bear placed his hand on his right moob now.

Jungkook took a deep breath at the feeling of pleasure when Taehyung slightly squeezed his right breast while sucking on his collar bone.

But suddenly everything stopped as Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to see what happened only to see his baby bear looking at him with a pout.
Jungkook chuckled thinking how can his baby be this cute after leaving Jungkook with a semi hard member.

"What happened Tae bear?Why did you stop?"Jungkook kissed that pout away.

"I want to......."Taehyung stopped in the middle suddenly getting shy,his ears and cheeks turning to a pink shade.
"You want to?"Jungkook was curious to know it.
"I want this"Taehyung said with eyes not meeting Jungkook's and pointing his index finger towards Jungkook's chest making Jungkook to laugh loud at his baby's shy face.

"It's all yours Tae bear"Jungkook said as he already started to unbutton his shirt, revealing the heavenly swells to his bear who had his eyes widened at the sight in front of him

"C-can I......can i-"Taehyung's words were cut off  when Jungkook took his hand and placed it on his right moob.

Jungkook closed his eyes at the feeling of the rough hand on his hard nub slightly squeezing it.Taehyung gently caressed the hard nub later pinching them softly driving Jungkook crazy.He stared at Jungkook's pleasured face who have his eyes closed,lips parted as low moans left through them, for few seconds before diving into his chest giving a soft kiss above his left nub.

Jungkook bit his lips to control his moans but he couldn't control it when Taehyung took it whole inside his hot mouth and soon started licking it and sucking it desperately like he was hungry for ages.
And that's how Taehyung found out his next addiction there.He is sure this heavenly swells are doing something to him.

Jungkook continued to moan without caring anything as his bear is giving him immense pleasure by sucking his moobs like an infant making slurping noices making the atmosphere more erotic.
Jungkook strocked his nape hairs in a slow manner to encourage the man as Jungkook is having the best time of his life.

After some more minutes Jungkook found his Tae bear sleeping in his lap with hands wrapped around his waist and head on his chest.His left nipple is still inside that hot mouth of the sleeping baby which he don't even tried to take back.But he surely need to lay down the sleeping bear on the bed soon as his hard member is paining badly right now and he have to take care of it by his own for now.

_____________________________________

Anybody here👀🧚