EPILOGUE

"KIM JUNGKOOK"Taehyung's deep voice resonated through the entire Kim's heaven,where the small little family of professor Kim Taehyung lives.

Jungkook who was in the kitchen preparing the favorite snacks for his 5 year old baby and his hubby for the evening flinched at the sudden shout.
Jungkook let out a long sigh knowing very well what's his husband is up to by the way he called him.
He took of the kitchen apron and washed his hands before making his way to the hall where a stoic faced Kim Taehyung is standing with his arms folded on his chest taking a glance of his son time to time waiting for his wifey.

A little boy in a cute outfit and round glasses was standing beside him with head hung low completely avoiding his father's gazes on him and arms folded on his chest imitating his father.A cute pout was visible on that baby lips waiting for his eomma to come and defend him.

"Welcome home hubby, welcome home my baby cub"Jungkook chirped when he see the duo.
The little boy ran to his eomma who kneeled down on the floor taking his baby in his arms pecking his face multiple times making loud 'muah' noises till the boy started to giggle leaving the pout from his lips.

"How's your day my baby?"Jungkook asked booping his nose with the same button nose of his baby.
"It was good eomma"The Little Kim imitated his eomma's gesture by booping his nose with his eomma's.
"Is that soo~then why is your dadda having a constipated face?"Jungkook whispered to his baby.

"I can hear you bunny?"Taehyung glared at Jungkook.
"So what?"Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hubby who is now working as a professor in the same College he studied.

"You! From you my cub is learning this braty behavior"Taehyung accused glaring at the mother son duo who are now hugging and kissing like they met after ages.
"My son should be like me right my cub?"Jungkook winked at his baby who flashed his boxy smile to his eomma while nodding his head.
"Then you should go and pick up him from school tomorrow onwards.I can't hear anymore complaints from the teachers dialy like this.You know what your brat son did today?He punched his senior kid who just take a sip from his banana milk"Taehyung said throwing his hands in the air as if a lawyer presenting his points in the court.

"Is that true baby cub?Did you punch him?"Jungkook raised an eyebrow looking at his baby cub who have a proud grin on his face.
"Yes eomma I did-"
"The audacity"Taehyung cut off his baby's words earning a glare from both the eomma and son making him roll his eyes at them.
"You continue cub"Jungkook very well know his baby have a reason to do that.
"Eomma he bullied my friend and tried to bully me also.Bully me eomma, The Kim Taeguk!But eomma I tried my best to not punch him.But he snatched my Banana milk and tried to drink it eomma.My Banana milk eomma!Then how am I supposed to be calm eomma?"Kim Taeguk presented his points confidently earning a tight hug from his eomma.
"You did really good my boy.You shouldn't let anyone bully you.I'm so proud of you.As a reward I will teach you a new move in boxing today"The little baby squealed in happiness hearing his eomma and gave a few pecks on his eomma's cheeks.
"Go and tell your Jin eomma about today's incident.I'm sure he will bake your favorite strawberry cake for you after hearing this"The little boy jumped in happiness hearing about his favourite cake and ran to the Kim mansion which is just beside there house not before giving a high five to his eomma and sticking out his tongue at his dadda,mocking him on his defeat on his way to outside.

Taehyung shook his head sighing at the dialy drama.He is not even surprised when his bunny praised his cub for punching someone.
Kim Taegukk is an exact copy of Kim Taehyung in outer appearance except for his wide doe eyes and his cute button nose.
But by behavior he is literally the badboy Kim Jungkook and Jungkook is making sure to make him a junior badboy by teaching him the basics of boxing from this early age itself.