34.My Cub

1K reads🤧
❤️💜💚

______________________________

"Good morning Eomma what's for breakfast today?"Jungkook asked as he entered the kitchen.
"Good Mrng bunny How about pancakes?"Jin asked wiggling his eyebrows because Jungkook love to have pancakes in breakfast.
"Mhmm pancakes"Jungkook moaned thinking of his favorite dish licking his lips making Jin to laugh at the bunny.
"But eomma there no mayonnaise left in the fridge let me go tell Joon appa to buy some before the breakfast."Jungkook said after checking the refrigerator.
"But bunny why mayonnaise For pancakes?where is the connection?"Jin was already cringing thinking of the wierd combo.
"Trust me eomma you will love it.Eventhough I'm trying it for the first time but I know it will be the best"Jungkook said confidently and turned to go back to Namjoon to order his mayonnaise but he haulted on his steps clutching onto to Jin's arm to balance himself when a wave of dizziness flased through him.
"Eomma...."
"Oh my God bunny what Happened baby?"Jin asked making him sit on a stool near the kitchen counter.
"Baby say something.Is your head hurting?"Jin asked when Jungkook held his head on his hands with tightly closed eyes.
"Eomma I'm feeling dizzy I feel like everything is flying around me"
"Here drink this water bunny"Jin gave him a glass of water and helped him to drink it.
Jungkook gulp down the water and took some deep breaths to calm him down as he suddenly felt nauseous.
"Eomma I want to puke"Jungkook said covering his mouth and running to the nearby washroom.
Jin stood there like a statue with wide eyes as his brain already started to conclude something really obvious.

He followed the bunny to help him wash up.
"Come with me bunny"Jin gently dragged the tired bunny towards his room as he want to confirm his conclusion before screaming and dancing in happiness.

"Take this bunny"Jungkook widened his eyes when his eomma give him a pregnancy test kit.
"Eomma I .....I .."
"Don't need to say anything.Just go and take the test"Jin pushed the statue bunny to the washroom before closing the door behind.

Jin was pacing back and forth in the room while Jungkook was staring at himself through the mirror in the washroom with a pregnancy kit in his hand now showing two red lines.
Jungkook covered his mouth with his palm to not let out the sound of his sobs.
He gently put his right palm over his tummy smiling widely with warm liquid still flowing down his doe eyes which have a new sparkle in them.

"My Baby......My tiger's cub"Jungkook couldn't control his tears as he caressed his belly ever so softly.He felt so special carrying a new life inside him,a new life which is the proof their love,His Tae bear's little cub.

Jungkook wiped his tears eager to announce the happy news to his family.He want to see the reaction of the soon to be dadda when he get to know about his cub.

Jin skiped his steps to Jungkook as soon as the washroom door opened, with eyes holding so much hope.
"Is it positive bunny?"Jin asked trying hard to control his nervousness.
Jungkook nodded with a wide smile only to get met with a tight hug from his eomma.Jungkook closed his eyes hugging back feeling the warmth of his eomma.Eomma?He also will be a Eomma soon.Eomma of his tiger's cub.Jungkook giggled at the thought feeling excited.

"Thank you so much bunny for blessing us with this good news.Eomma is so happy and proud of you.Congratulations my baby"Jin give a long kiss on his forhead as he himself can feel tears in his eyes feeling happy to become the grandma of his bear's baby this soon.

"You sit here.I will go downstairs and send Tae bear here"Jin guided Jungkook to the bed ever so carefully and ran back to downstairs.

Namjoon and Taehyung were sitting in the living room talking about some random things while having their morning coffee completely oblivious of the chaos took place in their house.They both fliched when Jin approached them with the speed of light.
"Bear kookie is in your bedroom.He is waiting there for you.Go to him"Jin ordered putting on a blank face only he knows how he is bouncing in happiness now.