𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲-𝘂𝗽

Author: butterflyk1ss

warnings: fluff, suggestive
gn!reader

---------------

“stay still,” you grit out, guiding robin’s jaw so it’s properly aligned with the mascara wand in your hand. robin splutters in protest, her hand coming up to swat you away. “robin, cut it out—”

“i am not enjoying this,” she groans matter-of-factly, hands returning to rest on the mattress and support her up as she tries her best to stay attentive. with the game in an hour, you had managed to convince your girlfriend to let you do her makeup the way you’d usually do it. her lids are already painted with a pretty lilac, a pretty pop of colour that makes her look so much different from the robin you usually encounter.

“i am,” you grin at the frown etching onto her features. you hold onto her chin, keeping her head in place as you apply the last of the mascara. her eyes widen when you pull away and screw the tube shut, relief flooding her features.

“god, finally—

“i’m not done yet, robin,” you raise an eyebrow at her pointedly, and watch her shoulders slump in disappointment as she huffs out an annoyed breath.

“y/n, i don’t know if i can manage any longer,” she sighs impatiently, hands fiddling in her lap. you’re well aware of robin’s hyperactive nature, and her inability to sit still, and your eyes soften at the realisation that this must be complete torture. your hand caresses her jaw, and she seems to relax a fraction more.

“okay, how about this,” you grin after a moment’s thought. you place a hand on robin’s chest, and slowly begin pushing her back into the mattress. she takes her lip between her teeth as she watches you straddle her lap, sitting comfortably on her lower torso. her hands find your waist, and they rest there as a newfound calming sensation floods robin’s body.

“i am thoroughly enjoying this—” her words are swallowed by your mouth, lips on hers in a slow yet entirely suffocating kiss. she hums into your mouth, hands gripping at your waist and hips as your own hands find her hair.

when you pull away, she chases your lips with a dissatisfied frown, eyes still half-lidded. “that’s to make up for what i’m about to do.”

robin’s eyebrows furrow, and she watches as you lean over to the side to reach for the makeup bag. you retrieve a familiar shade of lipstick, and her lips pull into an amused smile at the sight.

“that’s the one you always wear,” she eyes the bold colour with apprehension, but the way you’re leaning over her as your chest presses against hers makes all protests melt on her tongue. she watches in fascination as you tilt your head ever so slightly, the lipstick gliding across her lips expertly.

“open up,” you giggle, watching her roll her eyes as she parts her lips. with a smirk, you lean forward so you can apply it to the inner corners, but robin splutters in surprise when she instead feels your tongue lapping against hers. she groans into your mouth, back arching as she searches desperately for more. much to her dismay, however, you pull away, and she’s left watching you continue applying lipstick, dumbstruck as ever.

“you’re so mean,” robin complains as you shift ever so slightly against her torso, causing her to bite her lip as her grip on your waist tightens. you smirk down at her knowingly, shrugging as you close the lipstick and discard it to the side.

robin’s eyes shine with anticipation now that you’re free, her gaze glued on you as you begin to lean towards her.

“i know, babe,” you press a kiss to her cheek before swiftly getting off her lap, leaving your distraught girlfriend behind you as her head falls against the mattress in disbelief.