𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆? 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆! 𝗽𝘁.2

Author: pinkchubbiebunnie

Word Count: 1,400

Warnings: Y/N and Dustin are 'cousins' (not blood related), there is hints of Steve x reader in here because I couldn't help myself, semi-public sex, pussy eating, Robin is subby, use of the term 'good girl', not proofread.

----------------

Robin liked mundane life.

She enjoyed a time when there was no secret Russian bases underneath her feet, no dark wizards murdering people in town. It was nice just to be... calm. To attempt to be normal. Well - as normal as a person can be while desperately trying to hide their queerness in conservative Indiana.

Tonight was a movie night.

Unfortunately, she hadn't seen you since you had checked out with your movies - The Evil Dead, Teen Wolf, and The Slumber Party Massacre. Steve had vastly ruined the moment between the two of you and she had been too cowardly to ask for your number after that. Of course, Steve had tried flirting with you, but you hadn't taken the bait. Which did give Robin hope that you only had eyes for gorgeous women - even if she wasn't the Michelle Phyer type herself, she hoped that next time she ran into you, she wouldn't be such a damn mess.

But that was on the backburner of her mind as her and Steve carried their snack haul into the Henderson house, Lucas and Max slamming Steve's car doors and barreling toward the front door - the others would already be inside or would be meeting them there shortly.

Robin felt shock hit her system hard when she walked into the kitchen and you were there.

She fumbled in the doorway, causing Steve to smack into her back, and the sound of his grunt and mumbled complaints caused you to turn around from your position at the stove, where you were stirring a pot of something.

"Oh hey." You smiled at Robin. "Fancy seeing you here."

Robin's mouth gaped open, but she struggled for words.

Steve pushed past here and picked up the grocery bag she had unknowingly dropped, and he gave you a smirk along the way. He clearly thought you were gorgeous, too. It made Robin flare with jealousy.

"What-what are you doing here?" Robin didn't mean for it to sound harsh and accusing. She was just shocked that you were standing in Dustin's kitchen, wearing tiny, tight little dolphin shorts and a tight little tank top and oh my fucking god.

"Making nacho cheese sauce." You told her with a smile. "It's better than the stuff that comes from a can, I promise."

Steve leaned over and went to stick his finger in the pot and you smacked his hand away.

"It's hot, oh my god." You scolded him. "Are you looking to get a second degree burn?"

"I told you he's not always the brightest." Dustin walked in, and began rooting through the bags to inspect the snacks Robin and Steve had brought.

"Hey." Steve whined, clearly in distaste at the rip toward his intelligence.

"I see you guys met my cousin." Dustin commented, nodding toward you. "Y/N, this is Steve, and like I said before, Robin is the pretty and smart one."

You grinned, turning back to the pot to stir it again.

"I take offense to that." Steve frowned. Though he didn't correct it, clearly not looking to insult Robin. "And we already met her earlier. Personally I think Y/N is the prettiest one." He winked at you and you giggled in a very school-girl way.

"Gross, Steve." Dustin smacked him lightly on the arm. "And wait, when did you guys meet?"

"Where do you think I got the movies, Dusty?" You posed.