𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

Author: prettypiscesgal

Summary: You invite your friends over to your house and your dad, Hopper, walks in at a bad time.

Warning: A little bit of smut if you squint & fluff.

Listen while reading: Women in love by Barbra Streisand

----------------

Being the daughter of the chief was a struggle for a teenager girl who just wants to have a little fun. With everything that's gone on in this town, he's of course very protective.

But it can be so annoying sometimes.

Today was one of those times.

Dad has a strict rule about keeping the door open 3 inches when I have boys over. I can understand the rule, he thinks I'm too young to be doing anything, but the thing is I don't like boys.

So, inviting my friends over when they're boys is always so embarrassing. That's why I regret ever agreeing to having the group over at my place.

"Dad, please don't embarrass me." I beg as I peek out the window, checking to see if Steve, Nancy, Eddie, and Robin have pulled up yet.

"I don't even know why you need two boys over. One is already pushing it." He grumbles from the kitchen.

"I'm 18 dad, just let me hang out with my friends in peace." I reply, turning to look at him and he just mumbles something about 'still in high school' and 'you act like a child' under his breath.

I roll my eyes and then hear a knock on the door. I rush over and open it to find my four best friends and I try to quickly usher them to my room before my dad can catch them.

Unfortunately, he still catches them.

Robin and Nancy successfully make it through the threshold of my room, but Steve and Eddie are both pulled back by large hands on their shoulders.

Hopper glares down at them and they both look about ready to piss themselves.

"Dad.." I warn him, knowing what's coming.

"Just need to tell them the ground rules." He replies, not even glancing at me. "Door open three inches. Always. Got it?"

They both aggressively nod.

"No kissing, touching, or any naughty business-"

"Dad!"

"And!" He raises a finger, pointing it in both of their scared faces. "Remember. I have a gun."

"Oh my god, dad!" I say exasperatedly as I pull Steve and Eddie by their arms and into my room, about to close the door behind me when he shouts 'three inches!'

"Yeah, got it!" I reply back, rolling my eyes and turning to find a scared looking Steve and Eddie,  Nancy and Robin trying to hold back their laughter.

"Pussies." Robin mumbles, making us all break out into a laugh, except Steve and Eddie.

"Shut up, Robin. I'm just waiting for the day he finds out about you two and then you're the one shitting your pants." He says, pointing between Robin and I and I roll my eyes with a laugh, falling on the bed next to Robin and cuddling up beside her.

"Don't be jealous just because Robin likes boobies more than she likes your Farrah Fawcett hair." I reply and Robin cackles sharply while Steve glares at me.

"Did Henderson tell you that? He's fucking dead." He mumbles the last part to himself and I can tell he's blushing because Nancy now knows his embarrassing secret.