𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

Author: alohastyles-x

Request: The reader and Robin are gfs but act like best friends around their parents, they are having a sleepover at robins house while her parents are home. Things start to get super spicy and they have to stay quiet bc the family is in the house,, Robin is dom in this, also maybe some overstimulation if you're up for it 😁 - Anon

Warnings: smutty smut smut, soft dom, parents don't know about your sexuality

Paring: Fem!reader x Robin Buckley

Word count: 2.4k

--------

Being in love with your best friend is always scary, but it's even scarier when your best friend is the same gender as you. Your 'good' religiouis parents would never accept you being gay, and neither would Robins. They had no idea the two of you were madly in love with each other, counting the days until you could escape Hawkins and live your lives as authentically as possible.

To them, the two of you were just best friends, "meant to be," but, you know, platonically. And while it hurt that they weren't able to know the truth, it ironically helped make everything so much easier.

Sleepovers. They were normal for best friends to have, innocently having fun discussing who they liked, playing games, and doing makeovers.

But for the two of you, sleepovers were your way to feel normal. Like a normal couple who fall asleep at night together, and enjoy eachothers company physically.

Which is exactly where you were tonight.

"It's nice to see you dear," Robin's mom greeted you warmly, opening the door wider for you to walk in her house. It always smelled like roses and linen, the combination intoxicatingly good.

You thanked her as you stepped over the threshold. Robin's dad was in his recliner, reading the newspaper. He waved at you without tearing his eyes away from the paper.

"She's up in her room dear, dinner will be ready soon but I'll come get you guys when it's set." Her mom's voice was soft, like honey, a stark contrast to Robin's raspy, sharp voice. She definitely gets it from her dad.

You climbed the creaky stairs to the top floor, swinging a left down the hallway. Robin's room was at the end of the hall. The door was shut, but a light illuminated from underneath.

"Oohh Robin," you called out in a sing-songy voice. The door immediately flew open, Robin stood behind it, bouncing on the balls of her feet, a giant grin plastered on her face.

"Hi!" She said, grabbing your wrists and pulling you into her room. She shut the door, pushing you up against it gently. Her mouth landed on yours, hungrily kissing you as if she hadn't seen you in years. It had only been a couple of hours.

"I... missed you," she muttered, moving down to your neck, her lips tingling your skin as she laid delicate kisses all over.

"It's only been two hours silly," you pointed out, moving your hands to her shoulders. You pulled her back so she could face you. Robin pouted, but respected your wishes.

"Your mom said dinner would be ready soon," you explained. You didn't want to start something you didn't get to finish... even though sometimes it was hot as hell.

"I get it... you don't love me anymore. I'm just going to waste away into oblivion with Steve." Robin threw herself back on her bed dramatically, sprawling out, her arm hanging off the bed.

"Oh hush pretty thing." You whispered, sitting on the floor next to her bed; next to her hand. You took it in yours, placing delicate flutters of kisses all over. When you made it to her wrist, you nibbled slightly, coaxing out a groan from her before she pulled away.