𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲

Author: robiin-buckley

Summary: Robin fell for a girl with a blue hoodie.

Requested by anons: robin and reader being a secret couple and one day robin steals one of reader's hoodies and steves like wait a minute because he saw reader wearing it only a few days before
and
robin x reader where they are supposed to be studying in the library after school but instead they are making out in the girls bathrooms

----------------

The cold wind was announcing the inevitable arrival of the winter; leaves were rustling with the breeze in the same direction as the many clouds in the sky.

Robin sat by a lonely swing, dirty sneakers kicking the brown, dead leaves on the ground. The ring on her finger clicked against the chain holding the wooden swing. She was waiting for Steve, who was supposed to meet her ten minutes ago, she wasn't surprised by his delay.

Strands of hair flew in front of her eyes, she hugged her coat closer to herself. Two kids passed by on the street, both on bikes and short-sleeved shirts; she wondered if they felt the cold.

After two more minutes of swinging back and forth, Steve's red car appeared in her line of sight. Robin didn't bother getting up, her bright eyes followed Steve as he opened his door. The day was grey and cold, yet Steve was smiling and talking.

Robin saw the reason why shortly after. The passenger door of his car opened and a girl stepped out.

An annoyed groan escaped Robin, it was supposed to be just them, she'd be giving Steve a piece of her mind later for bringing along whatever girl he was trying to date.

You walked away from the car, falling into step with Steve while stuffing your hands into your hoodie's pockets to try and chase away the cold wind piercing at your skin.

"Hey Robin, sorry we're a bit late, I had to stop by to pick someone up." Steve leaned against one of the wood beams holding Robin's swing, looking at you with a grin.

"You invited me, dude." You playfully frowned at him, hugging yourself and shifting on your stance; your eyes darting momentarily to the pretty girl on the swing.

Steve chuckled, "I hope you don't mind I invited Y/N, you remember I told you about her right? My friend from middle school?"

Robin's gaze focused on you, pursing her lips and instantly loving how the shade of blue of your hoodie complimented your skin. "Yeah, I do remember."

You smiled, an adorable tilt of lips as you walked forward and offered your hand for Robin to shake. Which she did, simultaneously cursing her suddenly sweaty palms.

By the end of that day, after you made Robin laugh like never before, held her hand on the roller coaster of the local fun fair, and kissed her cheek goodbye before climbing onto the car; Robin knew she was a goner.

For the ten months after you two met, you became Robin's safe place.

Funnily enough, you were wearing the same blue hoodie when Robin had the courage to finally kiss you.

It was sleepover night, Robin invited you over with a promise of cool movies, snacks, and games. You sat on her bed, Robin's head resting on your lap while you discussed which band was better.

"I still stand by my choice Buckley, Beatles all the way." You leaned back on your hand, fingers threading through Robin's hair. You had a lazy smile, memorizing how pretty her eyes were, looking up at you under the soft yellow light of her room.

"They are good, Blondie is better though." Robin tugged on the strings of your hoodie, eyes half closed with your soothing touch.

"Only in your world." You whispered, not caring much for the argument anymore.