A Hero is Born! Part 2.

"Plus, I'll send Y/n with you, if it makes you feel any better." He offered. MK beamed. "Really?" He asked, looking to the (brunette/blonde/ravenette/etc.) with hope.

Y/n scoffed in disbelief. "Wha- I-" She began before sighing. "..Yeah, okay." She grumbled.

....

After a bit, we finally make it to the shores.

MK frowned a little, stumped. "How am I supposed to get back?" He mumbled. Y/n sniffs the air, noticing a few peach-scented monkeys walking over to a crate and trying to open it.

The rabbit girl walked over, ears twitching before she raised a leg. MK looked over, but before he could ask what was going on, she kicked in the metal. The sides fell, revealing a Cloud Jet.

Y/n frowned. "Uhhh--" "Hooo! Yeah!" Cheered MK. "Thanks, Y/n!" He chirped.

Not a moment later, the male leapt into the driver's seat. "Wanna hop in?" He asked with a teasing smile. The e/c eyed rabbit smiled right back. "I'm good. I'll meet you there." She reassured. MK nodded. "Right! Okay!" He chirped.

MK looked down at the controls and hesitated for a second. "..It can't be that hard to control, it's for ages 8 and up!" He commented before slamming his hand on a button sending the jet flying. Y/n yelped, being knocked back a few feet. She shook the sand out of her
h/c hair and galaxy fur before turning to the direction MK was. She laughed lightly.

The female took a few steps forward before dashing in his direction, leaving a cloud of sand where she once stood.

Then, she took a step and began to run really, really freaking fast upon of Star Steps. MK looked over and had to do a quick double take in order to realize that Y/n was literally running on thin air next to him.

"WOAAAAAH!" He gasped, seeing the small splashes she left behind with each step. Y/n laughed over the wind against her, waving at MK before speeding up to make it to land.

Her heart raced with excitement and adrenaline, before she got an idea.
Y/n leapt higher than before, landing on top of the jet. She hung on, waving at an awestruck MK below her.

Y/n gasps sharply, seeing a familiar green dragon. "Could it..?" She whispered, recalling the day four people and a dragon had sealed away an indestructible weapon for good, never to be seen again.

MK began to yell, losing control on the jet and crashing into Red Son.
Y/n shrieked, turning into her bunny form and using Star Steps to scramble away before she could be blown up.

"MK!" Cried Mei. Y/n looked around before faltering. Ah. So it wasn't Bai Long Ma. Still, it was nice to see a sort of familiar face.

"Oh, my goodness!" Mei continued, "We saw you blast into the fire. I thought you were all like "Phew, ahhh!!" but you're not!" She rambled.

Tang poked at the Red Son who was literally hit with a jet. Y/n hopped over, still hidden behind MK.

"Where'd you get a jet? Way to trash it already..- Wait! Did you find Monkey King!?" Mei asked eagerly.

"Yeah, I did!" He grinned. A pig demon walked over. Y/n exhaled at the appearance of him and the scholar with wide eyes. The stars within her eyes glimmered a little brighter.