Sleep Bug

"Now? My queen, the real game can begin." The girl smiled.

The Spider Queen stares up at the young female, now starting to believe.. she wasn't really helping her at all.

....

Y/n laughed brightly, sprinting through the fields. "Hey, papie, watch this!" She called to the male behind her on the porch of a palace in the garden. Y/n hopped up high, managing a good flip. She smiled, not exactly.. looking at her father directly.

"Excellent job, my darling!" Calleed her papie, applauding. Y/n smiled as a masculine voice rang through the air.

"{€☆£, the lady wishes your presence." Informed the a male she knew as the General. Again, she couldn't exactly look at his face but remembered the strange armor.

She frowned. "Bye-bye, papie." She sighed. Her father,,{€☆£ smiled at his daughter and pressed his hands against his cheeks. He placed a gentle kiss against her forehead. "I'll be back, my little sunshine." He reassured, patting between her ears. Y/n looked down sheepishly and giggled.

....

"Your highness, the lady wants you to be ready for bed." Said the General. Y/n whined, kicking her fluffy legs.

"But it's not star-time yet! Papie promised he'd sing me a song again!" She whimpered, ears flopping back. There it was again, the soft rub between her ears as a sign of comfort.

"There, there, your highness. I'm sure he'll be available tomorrow." She only looked up enough to see his wide, broad smile. She smiled back. "Promise?" She asked.

The general nodded. "Of course I promise." Y/n hopped into bed, snuggling into the covers. "Mr. General, sir?" She called nervously, not very fond of the dark.

The general turned, still grinning ear to ear. "Can.. you please read me a story? Just until I fall asleep?" She requested.

The General nodded. "Of course, anything for your highness. But I must be on my way to my lady soon, or she'll get mad." He said in a cheerful tune.

Y/n giggled but nodded anyways. "Okay." She hummed, turning onto her side to watch how he told the story.

"Once, there existed a world of mistakes and wrong-doers. A world of people so mean and so cruel, that it was dying." The General said. Y/n gasped lightly. "Oh, no.." She commented.

"Then, one day, a gorgeous woman appeared. She saw how the citizens of the world treated it with impurity and unjust acts. She decided to fix this, gathering power and creating spells to fix it." He described dramatically.

Y/n lit up. "Does she fix it? The world?" She asked curiously before the General hushed her. "We're getting there, your highness." He said with his oddly monotone voice yet bright look.

"Then, all the people saw what she was doing. They didn't like how she saw things differently from them, so they chased her." Y/n exhaled softly in worry for the fictional woman.

"They chased and chased her, but she was saved by a strange being. A strange rabbit demon with peculiar spells she's never seen before.