The End is Here!!

This is totally going to be one of those 'do the boring, hard chore thing', but secretly, it's 'learn the awesome kung fu secret', right?" Asked MK curiously, doing a few silly poses.

Monkey King hesitated. "Uh, sure." He answered after a moment.

Y/n snorted at that, her jacket back to its lighter shade and her ears glowing brighter than when she was with Macaque.

....

MK and Y/n begin driving home to Pigsy's Noodles, the female all recharged and healed from last week's events.

MK was listening to music on his headphones, while Y/n was sound asleep on the dashboard in her rabbit form.

Unknowingly, hundreds of Bull Clones stare down the signature animal duo with neon blue eyes.

MK woke up Y/n and the girl stretched out her front legs. She hopped onto the driver's seat and poofed into her humanoid form as she hopped out of the tuk-tuk.

"Hey, yo! Guess who's back from training with Monkey Ki--iiing..?" He trailed off as Y/n looked up from fixing her hair.

They both see the multiple Bull Clones growling and snarling at them. Suddenly, Pigsy's food truck rams into the pile of Bull Clones, making Y/n and MK shout in surprise as the metal robots were flung to the side.

Then, everyone looks out of the food truck wearing cool, Dystopian Outfits. Y/n and MK light up in awe.

"Guys! Woah! You look awesome!" MK compliments. "Yeah! So cool!" Y/n agrees, her hand latching onto MK's jacket sleeve in eagerness. The male doesn't make a move at all to brush her aside.

Mei laughs lightly. "Uh, thanks, guys. Yeah. So, uh, some stuff happened whil you both were away. Got kinda intense." Mei shrugged.

"B-But-- I left you with one of my boys!" MK frowned. Y/n looked over to see a frowning Tang readjusting his goggles.

"Oh, yeah, he was super helpful." The scholar frowned sarcastically, making Y/n smile a little bit.

"I dunno what to tell you, guy." Said the clone nonchalantly before exploding into a pile of hair. Y/n giggled as it made a mess on Tang's head and the truck.

"So, what happened?" Asked MK. "Well," Began Mei, "After you left--" Before she could finish, Tang cleared his throat and readjusted his goggles.

"If you'll allow me?" He asked cheekily. Mei groans, but lets the teacher speak anyway.

"Well, after you left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything." Tang explained starting from square one.

Y/n frowned. "He's so mean." She huffed as Sandy patted her head. "There, there, bunny." Comforted the water spirit.

"Where is he?" Asked MK, pulling the two out of thier thoughts. "Where is DBK?"

"I dunno," Said Sandy in his deep voice, "But there are some pretty scary noises coming from up that mountain..."

The gang all look up to see lightning strike next to the mountain, where the Flaming Foundry was located.