Macaque

[HE'S ARRIIIIIVED!!!!

Photos have been added!!]

....

The large mammal laughs, his voice laced with insanity as the blue spirits and whisps are absorbed into his armor and the Bull Clones, taking control of them.

"Freedom." Whisper the blue spirits, glowing in excitement and exhilaration. "Now, follow my commands and I will grant you such power to take over the stars."

....

"Go, MK, go!" Cheered Y/n, still snacking on her celery and sweet ropes. A weird combo, but she just switched between the two whenever she wanted something sweet or something crunchy.

MK groans. "Y'know, when I found out I was going to be trained by the Monkey King, Great Sage, Equal to Heaven, I had no idea that I'd be stuck here hammering walls 12 hours a day. Why am I doing this again?" He asks in a half whiney voice.

Y/n pats his head. "Oh, so I can make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light in here." Shrugged the nonchalant Monkey King.

"But I'm meant to be the Monkie Kid! ..Not Construction Boy." The male pouted as he continued to hammer away at the large wall with his staff. "How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?" He asked.

"Oh, so you wanna know the 'fighting stuff'. Like this?" Asks the simian with a teasing tone. He activates his Golden Eyes of Truth, throwing his staff and smashes a hole in the mural.

"Even Y/n can do it." He said. MK gasped. "You can!?" He shouted. "But you're so--" MK cut himself off, sweatdropping at the sharp glare from the bunny girl daring him to finish.

Y/n huffed. "Well, yeah. I'm, like, centuries old, dumb brain." Y/n informed, forming a plasma ball in her hand. She's been training.

Y/n tossed the baseball-sized plasma ball towards the top part of the wall, creating a large hole. She stuck out her tongue. "Just cause I look young doesn't mean I think like a baby!" She called.

"Yes! Stuff exactly like that! I am ready for some awesome!" MK shouted, seeing his friend and mentor do those epic moves.

"Look, bud, you can't rush this stuff. You'll get there, you just need practice." Monkey King reassured.

Y/n smiled and turned into her bunny form before hopping onto MK's shoulder. "You gots this." She reassured, earning a small smile. "Yeah.." He sighed, still a little disappointed.

"But this isn't practice!" He whined a tad. Monkey King groans, q little exasperated.

"I'm never going to teach you something you don't need to know, okay?" --MK huffs and Y/n chirps lightly with reassurance-- "Okay. Now, this priceless, ancient mural is not going to destroy itself. So remember: Step into the strike."

MK raised his arm, careful to keep Y/n from falling off from his shoulder before beginning to step forward. Then, his phone rang. Y/n blinked in confusion, sharing a look. MK shrugged with his free shoulder and answered Mei's flashing profile picture with a call symbol beneath it.

"MK! Y/n! We really need your help!" Mei called over some sort of loud chaos on the other line. MK hissed in false dissapointment. He slowly began to scoot away from the Monkey