This is the End!

[LMK x Tanjiro!Nezuko!Reader has been posted, my darlins]

Y/n, MK, and Mei all fight against each other, as MK shrinks, Y/n dashes forwards with a laugh. "Hahaha!! Take this you evil dragon monster!!" She cries, creating a plasma ball the size of a baseball.

It's been around five days since the Spider Queen's lair. Y/n throws her plasma ball just as MK reappears behind Mei. Mei gasps as she's crushed beneath the giant MK and her dragon is exploded by a familiar rabbit girl.

Y/n's plasma ball erupts into a large, galactic color, heat waves radiating around the three of them. "Haha!! Did you see that!?" She calls as they all cool off from thier previous attacks.

"It's like, a gajillion times more explode-y than when we first met! Hahaaaaa!!" She cheers victoriously.

....

Y/n and Mk snack on some apple slices while Mei drinks her juice. "You've, like, totally got the hang of this super animal stuff, you guys!" She complimented as she plays with Y/n's hair, readjusting the lotus clip in her hair.

"Awee, thanks, Mei." MK smiles, rubbing the back of his head. Y/n giggles. "Thanks, big sis!" She chirps, getting to work on his third apple today.

"Monkie Kid and Rabbit Spirit!" She says, imagining the headlines.

"Masters of Fighting! Rulers of Demons! From big BIG and smoool! Heroes of the universe! Heroes being smart enough to move the training sessions out here so he'd stop mushing up the city real bad!" She says.

MK and Y/n laugh together at Mei's silly jokes. "We've got this, boyyyy!" Mei chirps, slinging her arms around thier shoulders. She looks up at the sunlit sky.

"Soon, Monkey King won't even need to come back from vacation! Muahahaha-- Uh?" She cuts herself off at the sight of MK's determined and bandages face, along with Y/n's melancholy one.

She's been alone. She doesn't remember anything from before Monkey King had rescued her. If he were to actually never come back.. what would she do?

"Hmmmm?" Hummed Mei, raising a skeptic brow. "Oh!" Laughs MK nervously, pulling away with a hastily put on smile. Y/n does the same.

"Uh, yeah! Guess you're right!" He shrugged. Y/n flexes playfully. "Yup! We're super strong!" She laughs.

Before Mei could comment or prod on thier weird behavior, Pigsy walks out. "Oho!" He chuckles heartily, "Snack break!" Pigsy cheers, holding a tray of noodles.

They all gather around him, eyes glittering in awe at his cooking skills. Y/n instantly gets to work on devouring her bowl, stealing the mushrooms and veggies out of MK's bowl. He didn't mind, though, he hated them.

....

The Mayor drops the box into the Furnace, while the Lady Bone Demon discards a petal of the flower. She raises her arms, the frost covered shards of Y/n's magic seal descending from behind her. She made a vague gesture forward, using her abilities to drop them inside the Triagram Furnace.

Along with the shards, she also brought out a struggling hostage. A symbol appears around them as Lady Bone Demon blows the souls of the Spider Queen's henchman into the Furnace.

Remnants of bones also fall into the Furnace, revealing the Mayor's smiling face.

"Wait!! But I-I got you ingredients!! I-- I helped you!! I'm the Queen!" The Spider Queen insisted, struggling in the Lady Bone Demon's power.