IMPORTANT

Hey, darlings

This is important and I need to address this.

As you all know, the reader is a very flexible character when it comes to visuals, meaning changes in hair, skin, and eye color.

However, this character is still based off of other things, such as rabbits, the Chinese Zodiac, and such.

It also means it's based off of one of my younger OCs.

Which means, this reader is also based off of me.

What I mean is, this character is very personal to me and represents me in the show, such as habits, stimming (hitting my fists against tables, stomping my feet or bouncing my leg when I'm overwhelmed with emotion, flapping hands, etc.).

So think about when you make fanart of this character. I truly adore your art, all of it, but it really makes me just pure uncomfortable when you age up, sexualize, ship, or make the reader NSFW, because in my mind, you're also aging me-- a minor-- up.

I still accept cute and fluffy fanart wholeheartedly, but I just want you to take into mind when you make them, you're also portraying me in a sense.

Even then, not just me, but my character that I worked hard on and (possibly) even other readers that identify with my character.

I've made all her abilities and such completely on my own, meaning she is completely my original work.

I hope you take this into consideration.

I am not calling anyone out, but someone has DMed me a photo of the character aged up in their interpretation. Of course, I'm not saying they meant any harm, but it still made me very uncomfortable.

I apologize if I seem a little harsh with this, but I would all like you to respect my boundary so that I'll be able to focus and feel safe with this fanfiction.

I also notice some of you call me "Author-Chan" in some fanfics of mine. As much as I think it's adorable how alot of the fanfic community agreed on something to call the anonymous writer, it still makes me uncomfortable to see my label being inspired by Japanese suffixes.

I would prefer it if you just called me "Author" or "Writer" instead.

(In the INFO chapter, some of you wondered who was petting Y/n in her rabbit form. The answer is Tang, seeing as it's his design in s3 with his fingerless gloves and golden-end red sleeve.)

Thank you all

  --Author.