The King, His Rabbit, The Prince, and The Shadow

[Buckle up, honey buns, this is gonna be a heck of a ride.]

"Uh, Mr. King, sir?" Asks Tang nervously, "I don't wanna rush you or anything, but--"

"I'm okay with rushing him!" Protests MK immediately, "What's the plan, Monkey King!? We got the Rings of Samadhi, so how do we use them to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom!? Is there, like, a switch? Or--?" He persists.

Y/n nor Mei seems to really care, nonchalantly pointing out pretty colors in the skyline.

"You don't get it, bud," Says Monkey King, glancing at Mei and Y/n, his gaze lingering anxiously over his daughter. "It's..." Mei looks over and Monkey King averts his gaze, "complicated."

"And that's when we'll find the last two rings, right?" Chuckles Pigsy. "Ain't that right, Monkey King?" He scowls.

"Last rings? What last rings?" Asks MK with confusion.

"Ohoho, Pigsy," Says Tang in a coo-ing tone, "I think you're confused! Monkey King said that there are three rings of Samadhi, not five! Three rings hidden by the four warriors, Monkey King, Rabbit Spirit, Demon Bull King, and-- wOAH!"

Tang rambled. However, the train was hit by some sort of impact, sending everyone flying for a few moments. Y/n landed in the arms of Mei with a grunt, looking around. She sniffed the air before the fragrance of elegant flower petals and clean air wafted gracefully through the air.

She gasped with excitement.

"Uhh, who dat?" Asks MK nervously. Thier cart on the train is severed and separated from the rest of it, allowing a figure to land in the middle of the opening just created.

"Wukong! Finally!" Huffs a smooth voice, clearly frustrated.

"Uncle NezNez!!" Y/n cheers happily, hopping a little bit in place. She waves with excitement and Nezha gasps.

"You-- You seriously brought her along!?" He snarls at Wukong, much angrier than anyone would have thought. "You know that-!"

"Nezhaaa!" Purrs out the Monkey King nonchalantly. "Whatever do you mean? Don't tell me you came out all this way for little ole me?" He asks, pointing at himself.

"You know what I'm talking about, you irritating monkey!" Nezha sneers, his angry attitude making Y/n falter.

"How did you even find us-?" Monkey King cut himself off with his own gasp, "Don't tell me you took a sneaky peeky at the map while you were guarding it! Now who's untrustworthy?" Teases Wukong, easily irritating the third lotus prince.

"I didn't have to! I knew the ring I had hidden was safe in Chang'e's care, until you stole it!" Nexha explained his location.

"Borrowed," Wukong corrected calmly.

"I had a feeling that Demon Bull Kimg would keep his instead of hiding it as instructed," added Nezha.

Y/n shrugged, "Well, makes sense." She nodded.

"Which brings me to your ring. Worst kept secret EVER!" He scolds like an angry mother to a child.

Y/n giggled. "Don't agree with him!" Monkey King huffed. Y/n smiled cheekily towards Wukong. "It's true." She commented, making the others nod in sync out of agreement.