...Fulfilled.

You are my sunshine.

"No, no, no!" Cries Wukong as he raced to take his daughter into his arms. Sandy helped support Macaque.

"Y/n, please. Please, come on, you can't leave me, too." He whimpers, tears racing down his face as Y/n's dull eyes stare back at him blankly.

My only sunshine.

"Come on, kiddo, we won, you just-- Please, wake up. I can't-- Please." He sobs, holding his hand against Y/n's large stomach wound. He cries, hiding his face in the side of her neck and shoulder.

Mei's hands fly up to her mouth as she leans into MK for support. MK hugs Mei tightly, crying along with her. Red Son exhales shakily, tears silently streaming down his cheeks. He hugs Mei and MK, hiding his face in the other male's shoulder.

You make me happy

Sandy stands by, rubbing his eyes. Having been in the army, He knows what it's like to lose more than a few loved ones. Macaque's ears tilt down in shock, eyes wide as he stares down Y/n's body. Sandy looks down, hiding the tears that plip to the ground.

Pigsy hugs Tang tightly, hiding the bespectacled male's face and holding Tang's glasses for him so that they wouldn't get even more smudged than they already were.

When skies are grey.

Nezha inhales shakily, looking up to try and keep himself from crying as he holds the lotus pin in his hand. "I kept it safe." He whispers.

"I kept it safe."

....

She shifts around, sitting up.

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you.

Her galactic eyes land on a matching set, eyes wide. She sniffled. "Who are you?" She asks.

"I.. am Tùzhi. The rabbit warrior." Speaks the male that has similar anatomy to the youngest. "You're like me." She points out after seeing his rabbit legs similar to her own. The man nods with a soft smile.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

"Yes, I am. I'm the one who saved you." He answers again. She giggled.

"No you're not, silly. My friends saved me just now." She says pridefully. Tùzhi shakes his head. "No, my sunshine, not from a few moments ago. When you were young, you had a bàbà of your very own."

She lit up. "I did?" She asked. "You did." Chuckled Tùzhi, his starry eyes sparkling with amusement.

The other night, dear.

"He saved you from your own mother, who was driven mad with the power she wielded." He spoke. She nods. "Yes, the Lady Bone Demon." She informed. The male nods.

"Her name was Nushi." He speaks, "And she was my lover."

"Was?" Asks the girl. "Yes." Nods Tùzhi. "Then.. that means--" She gasps.

As I lay sleeping

"Yes." Tùzhi smiles at the girl, eyes watering.

"Bàbà!" She laughs joyously, hugging her biological father. "You came back! Just like you promised!" She recalls just barely, how she was left with raggedy clothes, a blanket, and a hairpin lost long ago.