0.18

"I want to go to school" I said to both Leandro and Vincenzo.

I never would of thought that those words could ever be capable of coming out of my mouth. 

"No, your still recovering" They said at the same time.

It's been 4 days since I got home from the hospital and I've came to learn from Carmine that I got a blood transfusion and multiple stitches.

I was suppose to be joining the boys school likw 2 days ago but I wasn't allowed because I'm still 'recovering'. Honestly I've felt worse pain than this and still had to show up at school and work, heck I even danced in pain.

"I'm fine now and if I feel pain then I'll take a pain killer or something. I just don't want to stay cooped up inside"

"Then go for a walk with one of your siblings around the backyard. Your still recovering. We will not be changing our minds about this" Leandro said.

I was going to argue more but there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Vincenzo spoke.

The door opened and a older man came inside. I think I've seen him somewhere.

Leandro deemed glancing at his watch. "Angelo your a few minutes early"

"Yes well my plans ended earlier then planned so I decided to come by" The man now known as Angelo said.

Leandro shifted his head back at me." If that's all you wanted to talk about then you may leave"

I got up and left the room. It wasn't until I was walking down the hallway when I remembered him.

He's Angelo Bianchi one of the best assassins there is and also Emilio's dad.

I never personally met Angelo because whenever I was at Emilio's house he was always on missions but I have met his mom multiple times.

The only reason why I could even recognized him was because of the few family pictures around Emilio's room in London.

I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone. I was about to fall backwards but someone's arms wrapped around my sides keeping me from falling.

"Careful" I heard Davide told me as he let go.

I looked up and saw him and Sergio wearing similar suits.

"What are you doing on the third floor?" Sergio asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"I was just asking Leandro and Vincenzo if could I start school but they say no.." I spoke sounding a bit disappointed.

Davide offered me a soft smile."I'll talk to them"

"Really?! Thank you"

"Yup, but I can't promise anything though" He said.

Sergio ruffled up my hair."We need to go now, see you later schizzare"

I slapped his hand away causing them to chuckle before walking away to Vincenzo and Leandro office.

I continued my journey back to my room but stopped when my name was  being called.

"Abriana got a sec?"

I turned to be met with Nino, Gino and Giannino.

"Yes?"

"Wanna come hang out with us and our friends at the park?" Giannino asked.

This is my chance to finally leave the house.

"Sure, just let me change" I told them motioning to my pjs pants and dark pink hoodie I'm wearing.