three

Hallie Jane

"Goodmorning Miss. How can we help you today?" The sales associate asked as I walked through the doors of the store to pick up my dress. "Hi! I have an appointment fitting at 11." I said. "Oh okay! What's your last name?" She asked, grabbing a clip board off the main desk in the lobby. "Owens." I said. "Okay we have you in room 6, I can take you back there. Would you like anything to drink?" She asked. "I'm okay thank you." I said as I followed her down the hallway. She pushed open the door with the number 6 on it and I stepped in. "Someone should be in here soon." She said. I nodded.

I sat down in the chair and got my phone out to check emails.

Austin
Are you flying with us tonight? or are you coming at a different time?

I'm leaving with you guys.

Austin
Meet at my apartment so we can ride together?

Sure!

Austin
Don't forget I want to see the dress :)

Okay lol

The door opened up after that and a tall brunette girl walked in the door. "Hey Ms. Owens, here's your dress." She said. "I'll hang it right here, and I'll step outside the door. When you have it on just let me know and we can make sure everything works for you." She said. "Okay." I said. I was used to dress fittings and red carpets but something about this one was making me a little nervous. Maybe because of the past two days events between Austin and I. "Okay i'm ready." I said through the small crack in the door. "Oh it looks amazing." She said as she walked back in. She zipped the back of it and it fit me perfectly. "How does it feel?" She asked. "Perfect." I said smiling at myself in the mirror.

When I was done with the fitting I settled my balance at the desk and walked to my car that was parked on the street. I hung my dress on the hooks in the backseat and draped it over the rest of the seats so it wouldn't get wrinkled, and I hurried home to pack for the flight tonight. I hadn't packed a single thing and we were going to be in London for 4 days.

I pulled my two big suitcases out of the closet and laid them across my bed, open, so I could go straight to work. I grabbed pj's, cute outfits, dinner outfits, bathing suits and anything else I thought i'd need. I grabbed my last minute necessities and put them in my huge purse I was bringing so i'd have them close to me if I needed them. The flight was gonna be long, but we were flying private so we would just go straight there. Almost 11 hours in an airplane made me actually wanna scream if I thought about it for too long. Hopefully i'd just sleep.

I grabbed the shoes I bought yesterday and added them to the things I was bringing, and then started bringing stuff down to my car. Sarah was no where in sight and her car wasn't in its parking spot so I guess I wasn't going to be able to see her before I left. I decided to write her a note.

Dead Sarah,
I'm assuming you're either working or at a boys house, but i'm leaving for London. I'll be back in 4 days and i'll have so much to tell you i'm sure. I love you so much, please turn the dishwasher on in those 4 days.
Love Hallie!

I dialed Austins number as I took the last load of stuff down to the car. He answered after a few rings. "Hey what's up?" He asked. "Trying to take all of my shit to the car but it's not working." I said. "How much are you bringing?" He asked. "Uh. Not much." I lied, out of breath from putting the bags into the back of the car. "Don't lie." He said laughing. "Okay just two suitcases." I said. "How big?" He asked. "Like the biggest ones you can buy." I said. "Oh my god. The plane is going to go down because of all of your stuff." He joked. "Stop don't even say that." I said laughing. "Are you on your way over?" He asked. "If that's okay, I was gonna see if you wanted me to grab dinner?" I asked. "Sure! What are you thinking of getting?" He asked. "Something fast probably. Maybe In and Out?" I asked. "Sounds perfect." He said.