six

Hallie Jane

I still hadn't unpacked from last weeks trip to London. I've been enjoying my time alone and trying to get myself together for the Vegas trip. We leave tomorrow and I hadn't packed a single thing. Austin was coming over in a couple hours and I had to be packed pretty much because I knew i'd spend all my time staring into his eyes once we got here. "Do you have to leave again?" Sarah asked laying across my bed. "I'm sorry. I don't have to, but I really really want to!" I smiled laying down next to her. "I know you do because you're dating Austin Butler!" She yelled. "I wish I could officially say we're dating but he hadn't asked yet and he won't for a little bit I don't think." I said. "You don't know. Maybe he'll ask in Vegas." She said. "That means you need to pack some lingerie and your sexiest outfits." She said. "I'm not going to seduce him on this trip." I said. "Yeah but wouldn't it be so fun to say y'all had sex for the first time in fucking Vegas. Come on dude." She said. "Okay seems like you wanna be in this relationship too." I said. "Yeah duh. I'd kill for a relationship like that." She said.

I got up and finally unpacked the bags from London, and laid them out across the bed so I could just repack them. "Seriously though, what do I pack?" I asked. "Let me in this closet. How long are you gonna be there?" She asked. "Good question. I don't know." I said. "Hmm. Well overpack then." She said. She reached into the closet and was flinging me things. I took her advice because let's be honest it would be great to finally have sex with Austin but I didn't wanna rush it. I just know i've never been so attracted to someone in my life. My phone went off as she was throwing me things.

Dacre Montgomery
I heard somebody's coming to vegas!! Party!!!

Man word travels fast doesn't it! Party for sure.

Dacre Montgomery
Cheers to blacking out every night 🤪

Im terrified for you, this isn't going to end well i don't think

Dacre Montgomery
maybe , idk what happens in vegas stays in vegas baby

until the paparazzi see you black out on the streets

Dacre Montgomery
why would you even say that

I put the phone down and started folding the clothes she was throwing at me. I filled up both suitcases and hopped in the shower. I heard a knock on the door when I was in there. "Come in." I said. "Hey, Sarah let me in, I just didn't wanna suprise you when you got out." Austin said. "Oh okay! I'll be out in just a second." I said. "No rush!" He said. I finished in the shower and got out quickly putting my clothes on and going out to my bedroom. I heard Austin and Sarah in the kitchen talking about something so I stopped to listen. "So what are you guys like doing?" Sarah asked. "Uh, Well. Just getting to know each other I guess. I really like her, like really like her. She's beautiful, and amazing and funny. I mean seriously the greatest person i've ever met. I plan on asking her-" I didn't want to hear what he said. I wanted to be suprised still so I walked over to the bathroom door and closed it hard so maybe I wouldn't hear what they were saying and they'd know I was done and on the way out.

I put my glasses on and walked out to the kitchen. Both of them were making dinner together and laughing. It was nice to see them getting along, not that they didn't before but I liked knowing they'd get along in the future also. "Whatcha guys making?" I asked. "It's a secret." Sarah said. Austin walked over to me and put his arms around my waist and smiling down at me. "Yeah it's a secret." He said, giving me a gentle kiss. "Okay guys, ew, get a room." She said, winking at me once I glared at her. "Fine we will." I said. "But first. Dinner!" She said, putting the plates of food in front of us. Pasta bread and a salad. One of my comfort meals. "This is so good." I said. "Thanks, Austin basically made it all." Sarah said. "No! Not true I just started helping once I realized you were making it." He said. "It is really good though." Sarah said.