eighteen

Austin Butler

It's been a month since the awards show. I've been watching Dacre and Hallie live out their lives on social media, aka their romantic getaway to Greece. I got a new manager and out of my "relationship"with Kaia but that hasn't stopped her constant texting and trying to wreck mine and Hallie's name on all levels of social media. At this point I don't care, but I know that Hallie and Dacre have lives and I don't want to ruin their relationship. I know she's happy, happier than I was because for them it's a real relationship.

liked by austinbutler, sarahhall, and 10,628,953 others

hallieowens Maybe we should move here??

Tagged: Dacremontgomery
Location: Santorini, Greece

Dacremontgomery let me know when to pack
hallieowens today

sarahhall omg this place looks beautiful but i miss you guys. pls come back soon.
hallieowens omg sarah is gorgeous, but we do miss you so much. can't wait to see u soon
dacremontgomery be back soon we miss you too!

bazluhrmann should the next movie be in greece?
hallieowens is that even a question

fanaccount1 omg i love that they've been here for like a month, go them

fanaccount2 austin liked the pic???
fanaccount3 pls let this be a sign they're gonna be back together soon

I cleaned up my apartment one last time before I went back to New York for a photoshoot tomorrow. All I did was travel these past few weeks. It's been nice, but the last time I did this kind of thing was when me and Hallie were going all over the world.

These past few weeks i've done a lot of self reflecting also. Realizing I shouldn't have been so harsh to Kaia. She had feelings for me, because no matter how you look at it we were in a relationship, maybe not one that both of us agreed on, but it was still a relationship and she caught feelings. I shouldn't have been so mean, but the way she went about those feelings was unexplainable. I'm just hoping what she told Dacre that night never got questioned when he went home to Hallie. I'd rather live alone for the rest of my life then know I messed that up for them. Even though my actions that week were not the best. I already put their relationship at risk because I told her to meet up with me, and I kissed her, but she agreed to it so I can't put all the blame on myself.

I grabbed my bags and headed for the airport.

Hallie Owens

Me and Dacre had been in Greece for 3 and a half weeks. It was such a beautiful country and we spent the whole time doing something new everyday. I've never wanted to not leave a trip so bad in my life. I gathered Dacre and I's things from the air bnb we were staying in and wheeled them to the front door. "You almost ready?" I asked. "Yeah just a second." He said. He walked out of the bedroom and grabbed his suitcase from my hand. We walked outside to the taxi that would take us to the airport.