thirty eight

Hallie

Austin and I were in London for him to film a new war show for apply tv. I was super excited because it had been a while since I had been to London.

So far, I have no exciting news to share. I'm not pregnant yet. It's been a two months since we got home from the honeymoon. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but when I wake up everyday and track when would be the best time and even try on days when the chances are slim to none and nothing happens, you start to get a little disappointed.

Austin was filming and I was currently in a cafe getting a coffee before I went and did some shopping. Austin was supposed to be meeting me for lunch but until then he told me to treat myself and gave me a credit card of his. So that's exactly what I was going to do.

"Hallie!" The barista called out into the cafe. She smiled at me as I approached the counter. "Thank you." I said, smiling back at her. "Your ring is stunning." She said. I looked down  atit, "Thank you so much." I replied. "Wait, I just put everything together I think. Are you Hallie Butler?" She asked. "Yes!" I said.

I had never been noticed on my own really before, people only ever noticed me when I was with Austin obviously. It's always very odd to be called Hallie Butler these days. It's definitely something I have to keep getting used to.

"Oh my gosh. Would you mind if we got a photo? I cannot believe I didn't realize it sooner. I am actually obsessed with you." She said. "Of course yeah!" I said. She came around the counter and stood next to me, she got one of the other workers to take the picture of us. "Please tag me in that. It's so cute. What's your name?" I asked. "Char, well Charlotte actually but everybody calls me Char." She said. "I love that so much." I said.

I looked around and realized everybody else in the cafe had cleared out. "Are you here on holiday or for a special occasion?" She asked. "Well both kind of. Austin is filming something and i'm just hanging around while he's here." I said. "That's so fun. i'd love getting to travel the world like that." She said. "It's fun, but it gets tiring when you do it back to back. Thankfully that hasn't happened in a while so i'm just glad to be able to enjoy my time here this time." I said.

"Well if you need any recommendations please let me know. I'd love for you to come back here every day. Next time you come in, whatever you want is on us." She said. "Oh no, I wouldn't want that!" I said. "Yes please. I own this place, I can do whatever I want." She said. "You own this place?" I asked. "Yes! I have for a little around 4 years now." She said. "That's amazing. It's my new favorite cafe." I said. "Oh you have really made my day. I'm so glad you came in." She said. "You've made my day seriously. Maybe i'll be back tomorrow!" I said.

"Please do!" She called out. "Have a great day, and thank you so much." She added. "You too!" I called as I made my way to the door.

I opened up the door to the sidewalk and stepped out. I looked around at the stores I was passing and walked into the Hermes store across the street. Austin said he wanted something from here earlier and now I couldn't remember what it was. Maybe if I walked around long enough I'd remember.

I glanced around at the purses and envied anyone who had a Birkin. Maybe one day i'd be able to convince myself it was worth the price to me, it wasn't something I could spend that much money on.

I also wasn't used to having as much money as I do now, so to me that was something I needed to save up for.

A wallet!! That's what Austin wanted. I walked over to the men's wallets and looked at the options they had. The H Sellier Card Holder in Moka . Thats the one. A worker started to make their way over to me. "What can we get for you?" The man asked. "I'll take this one." I said pointing at the one he wanted. "Is that all?" He asked. "I might look around some more. Could you hold this for me?" I asked. "Of course. If you need help, please let me know." He said. I thanked him and scanned the store for something small for myself. I decided on a belt. You could never go wrong with an Hermes Belt, I thought.