thirty seven

Hallie Butler

Me and austin were on our honeymoon, it was like something from a dream. We did end up somewhere tropical. Bali. I had never been. Austin said he wanted to find somewhere neither of us had been, so that the whole experience was new. So far I had the most beautiful bronzed skin, any acne or scars had almost healed up from the salt water and i've drank way too many fruity cocktails. His sister booked us a couples massage yesterday and I spent the whole day knocked out in a lotion coma because I didn't want the coconut scent to wash off in the ocean. I fell asleep on a lounge chair for 4 hours afterwards. Hence, the bronzed skin.

 Hence, the bronzed skin

••

liked by austinbutler, sarahhallmorris, and 19,716

liked by austinbutler, sarahhallmorris, and 19,716.972 others.
halliebutler How i've spent the past 2 weeks of this honeymoon... at the market, or on the way back to the chairs with another fruity cocktail INSIDE of a local fruit. This place is beautiful. 🫶🏻

tagged: austinbutler
location. Bali, Indonesia.

austinbutler literally went missing for 3 hours and found her at the market like this. literally started a manhunt trying to find you.
halliebutler you know you have a cellphone right?
austinbutler you know you have a plus one with you right?
halliebutler ok true sorry

sarahhallmorris okay tan queen!!! love the location🥺 miss you. hope you guys are having so much fun! your house has been so lonely w/ just me and gar here.
halliebutler no!!! i'm sorry! Be back so soon, and can't wait to see you. miss u lots. also yes i'm bronzed, such a slay i know.

ashleytisdale shut up! I have also been lost at this market before. The sweetest people own it! i hope you got to meet them.
halliebutler i did!!! they said they'd owned it for 30 years 🥹 I SHED TEARS.
austinbutler yes she did ^ i witnessed unfortunately
ashleytisdale u can't be mean to her anymore. you signed up for it.
austinbutler damn you're right.

austinbutler added to their story.